cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am by no means a "maxwell" level rider but I am also not a newbie and all I know is my 09 M8 was a Huge improvement over my 05 rev and now my 2012 PC is light years better than the M series. As long as I am not on the chity end of a tow rope I'm happy! I like this green pussy! I am also not brand loyal, I'm dealer loyal and WKM in Lloyd has treated me really good so I have no desire to even consider a doo or poo. And Dan, there is no way that a doo is less money than a cat or pro. This is the best thread on here as well!

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
Dang!!! Stay off the interweb for an afternoon and I missed this??? :popcorn:

BTW, I know a couple of Kitty sponsored guys that leave the Kitty's in the trailer and ride the XM's whenever we have rode together this year. Thanks for the comparo Dan!

:smiliestirthepot:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang!!! Stay off the interweb for an afternoon and I missed this??? :popcorn:

BTW, I know a couple of Kitty sponsored guys that leave the Kitty's in the trailer and ride the XM's whenever we have rode together this year. Thanks for the comparo Dan!

:smiliestirthepot:

Thats funny cause I know of a couple polaris sponsored guys that went out of pocket to buy themselves a pair of Doos as well.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats funny cause I know of a couple polaris sponsored guys that went out of pocket to buy themselves a pair of Doos as well.

Man that really funny cuz i know some doo sponsored guys that jump on cats every chance they get, these guys love them!! Weird how that works eh?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WOW........ LOTS OF BACK READING HERE........ THOUGHT I'D POKE MY NOSE IN HERE, AND WOW......... 174 POSTS LATER........... GOOD INSIGHT, DAN AND RENE ST ONGE AGREES WITH YA. JUS' SAYIN' ;)

There are currently 35 users browsing this thread. (31 members and 4 guests)

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Lol you think Dan is sponsored by skidoo that's very funny. Nothing against Dan but we would know about it skidoo is very good at that. Unless there's something we don't k ow Dan? Skidoo is secretly throwing sleds at you even though your not a free rider? These guys want to know

oh ya, I've got three doos sitting in my yard from the factory...LOL I wish....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have got a smokin deal.... call Main Jet or Talk to Momma on here........They are also a site sponsor.......Not sure where the Doo's are cheaper but it ain't locally (in the Koots) from all the shopping around I did a couple months ago. Let me know where they are cheaper, I'll be in for a snow check next spring.

One dealer said I could get a way better deal on a Doo though if I forfeited the fire insurance.........

What's worse - potential belt issues, potential drive shaft issues or potential spontaneous combustion?

Now here's a cat on a treadmill in water...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erdKJPwwYrQ

Last edited:

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep it simple boys..... just go and ride an XM and leave your band loyalty at home. After testing one out this year I will be buying one without a doubt. I almost paid my buddy to ride my sled all weekend so I could ride his new XM.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the shopping around I did you are going to get a better deal on all three brands at other dealerships. The koots aint cheap. Love living here, but man I miss Alberta some days.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well I know a guy with two thumbs and a sh!tty ole, over priced, scraped off of the bottom of the barrel Poo Pro thats going sledding!!!! :p.......This guy!!!!
You all have a good safe weekend regardless what your riding!!!:)

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo did i get some super special not like any other pro? Cause everytime i ride its with multiple xm's and with different riding groups/levels and i seem to go everywhere they do and often where they dont? What gives, hows this possible?......Kaaaarazy i tell ya!

You even made my M7 look like it could keep up with an XM or a Pro... Just saying.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Man that really funny cuz i know some doo sponsored guys that jump on cats every chance they get, these guys love them!! Weird how that works eh?

and then you wake up in a puddle of drool and realize it was all a great dream.....and then can't sleep for hours, laying awake wondering how your going to tell this story.......and there it is......post #175....LOL

Top Bottom