cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran my clickers on 1 for like 3 days and whooped on a few pros and cats. Once I went to 3 it blew my mind how hard it pulled.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing to pull, except for the garbage bag to collect all the parts after it burns up...

Pullaris on the on the other hand...

QUOTE=High Velocity;1649123]LOL !! I have to agree. Every time I tow one out, I can't believe how heavy they pull.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.[/QUOTE]

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing to pull, except for the garbage bag to collect all the parts after it burns up...

Pullaris on the on the other hand...

QUOTE=High Velocity;1649123]LOL !! I have to agree. Every time I tow one out, I can't believe how heavy they pull.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.
[/QUOTE]

You got me there. Probably a lot easier than the 20+ km tow I got out of Finger Bowls when my primary broke in half. Would've been a lot easier to put my sled in an ashtray and double out with a buddy.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im pretty sure that's your lack of horsepower! It's like towing my skid steer with a Honda civic

Great comparison ! Doo= skid steer and Poo=Civic. No matter how much power I give my "Civic", it ain't pulling your skid steer.

Riptide

Reaction score
[h=2]I stumbled across this post thought it might make for some interesting conversation....:)

Bad Kitty, Bad! BRP files lawsuit against Cat.[/h]

"VALCOURT, QC, Dec. 15, 2011 /CNW Telbec/ - Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP), manufacturer of Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, today filed lawsuits in Canada and the United States claiming that Arctic Cat has infringed various Canadian and American patents for the revolutionary REV platform used in BRP's lines of snowmobiles. BRP claims in documents filed in the Federal Court of Canada and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois that Arctic Cat knowingly used certain innovations protected by BRP's patents, without permission. BRP is requesting that Arctic Cat halt production of the infringing models, that it destroy those in stock, and is seeking monetary compensation for the infringement. "In recent years we have seen our competitors attempt to copy an increasing number of our inventions and designs," said Martin Langelier, vice-president, General Counsel and Secretary. "Innovation being at the core of BRP's strategy, we will not tolerate infringement of our intellectual property rights. We are, as a result, taking legal action to protect them." In 2002, BRP revolutionized the snowmobile industry with the introduction of a new platform, the REV chassis. This new chassis allowed the company's Ski-Doo brand to regain the number one position in the industry, a lead it has since maintained. Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP), a privately held company, is a world leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of motorised recreational vehicles. Its portfolio of brands and products includes: Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft and boats, Evinrude and Johnsonoutboard engines, Can-Am all-terrain and side-by-side vehicles and roadsters, as well as Rotax engines. BRP products are distributed in more than 100 countries."

I found a link to the actual law suit and copy rights :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/75789652/B...ctic-Cat-et-al

Last edited by takethebounce; December 15th, 2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: more info​

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great comparison ! Doo= skid steer and Poo=Civic. No matter how much power I give my "Civic", it ain't pulling your skid steer.

Yaya

sounded right in my head. But no in not saying my doo is a skid steer. Just saying your poo Is a civic. Actually a civic probably has more hp then a poo

Top Bottom