cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think he's saying it costs more its priced closely and your not getting the same value.

Come on Maxwell!!! I will admit, you impressed me yesterday with some logic..... don't screw it all up today!!! lol :d

Last edited:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever. These findings doesn't effect me anyways. Myself and Slamnek stick to cruising parking lots and observing from lower altitudes. Somebody should do a parking lot testing. Other then lhf's abomination I betcha those statistics would change. ;) hahaha

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They do. 16 wide Remember...drink up

Soooo............ Your both saying that buying a 163 is a waste of money, because a 154 will out perform a 163 :confused:

Maybe BuRP, should let a MOD or 2 from this site. Demo a couple of XM's for a few days :D

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo............ Your both saying that buying a 163 is a waste of money, because a 154 will out perform a 163 :confused:

Maybe BuRP, should let a MOD or 2 from this site. Demo a couple of XM's for a few days :D

154 won't out perform but it will hang with the 163 15 wides this is old news. The 163 16 wide sleds are on a class of there own.

I've always said next time your in vale we will swap sleds for the day :)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
154 won't out perform but it will hang with the 163 15 wides this is old news. The 163 16 wide sleds are on a class of there own.

I've always said next time your in vale we will swap sleds for the day :)

You'd ride the Iguana, and I get your XM. You sure you wanna be seen sitting on a Poo? LOL

And YES.... You have alway's offered me your sled, which is pretty cool :beer: :beer: :D

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey you never talk on here now all of the sudden cats in second and your all over the place Lol. Got a doo with yer name on it if you want LOL[/QUOTE]

So all you have to doo is start a thread with one's opinions and thats that!!! so it is writin.... so it shall be!!!! lol
So now we have testimonials from a flatlander mag and a grown man that wears pajamas in public!! Great!!! LMAO

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
154 won't out perform but it will hang with the 163 15 wides this is old news. The 163 16 wide sleds are on a class of there own :)

Hey, as long as you believe it, that's all that matters. Chit, apparently, there are some on this site that believe in unicorns as well.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya...cause that makes a sled feel comfortable...

And this is a PERFECT point!!!

I have read this thread and many other's, I'd love to try an XM. Because it sounds similar to my old 04 HME, other that that............

The track doesn't make the sled, but your riding position and what YOU feel is comfortable. Makes the sled...........

My 95 Formula SL, 500 fan, 121 New was a comfortable sled too :D

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
None the less..... The 16 track and I'm sure the T-Motion (from what I have read only)Makes for a good new ride too

Top Bottom