cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see a real mountain rider checking out the new sleds but like someone said ealier ride what u like because most sleds take time to see how they ride but with these guys would give the sleds the best workout.
I rented a 2013 pro climb 800, 2013 pro rmk and 2013 summit x all 150 class sleds back to back. I have similar findings as Dan as well as my brother. But I didn't ride them all enough to have a fair comparison. Plus coming off my xp I was a bit biased

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO !!! He had me right up 'til he said the Pro was the worst handling of the bunch and then topped it off with the Pro costing more than a Doo. Way too f'in funny.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks DAN, I have all my buddies wanting to all buy my xm for top dollar now, yahoooo

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About time you showed up......lol

Ya, there was an eeery imbalance till that post.. LOL

Yeah, the helicopter took the footage and it will be out on Dans next crazy adventure tour video.....could actually give it to Polaris so they can see what they have to shoot for.....lol

Are you sure that is the REAL reason the chopper was called in? (JK)
Oh man............ Here we go again........ :yikes:

Anyone know the number to Dail-A-Bottle??? :shots:

Almost time for a "brand loyal" section..

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
154 out performed the 160's.....good one! Congrats on your new sponsorship KC!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO !!! He had me right up 'til he said the Pro was the worst handling of the bunch and then topped it off with the Pro costing more than a Doo. Way too f'in funny.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

Don't think he's saying it costs more its priced closely and your not getting the same value.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the winner is skidoo. 6 of us krazy crew sledders took out 4 brand new sleds and 2 turbos. 154 XM ,163 XM ,163 pro and a 162 snopro. We all agree the polaris was by far the worst. Under powered and worse handeling of the bunch. The cat was third ,almost as much power and track speed as the doos but the 154 skidoo beats it Up. Still belt issues and not as friendly handeling as the XM. Plus they booth cost more than a skidoo. The XM is the best stock sled ever made. Oh by the way a stock yamaha nytro wouldn't have even made it into the krazy, steep ,thight tree area we tested in
okay, did you & Rasmussen sit down & discuss this over a beverage or something????

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 of us ALL agree. This was a very scientific study, we road the crap out of all 4 and totally know that both the 154 and 163 kick but on the nytro, polaris pro and snopro... sorry to hurt your feelings

So you found six scientists in Casltegar?

first the skid skidoo has come out with makes it handle sooo fantastic, the wider track gives a 163 the same footprint as my 174 inch track on my turbo 925 cat. the power and geometry works, I don't know why , I just know it works. We had a blast comparing.. The cat wasn't that far behind the 154 skidoo but it doesn't handle as nice a the skidoos do either.. over priced and still not totally relyable.. Belts get way too hott and come apart. the polaris road way worse than both, just too wild and out of control plus underpowered... dollar for dollar.... the new polaris would beat up on an indy 600 though..lol

So what happened to the study??? was weed involved?? no pics so there must be graphs, equations???

Top Bottom