Cat and Polaris scooping up Doo disgruntled customers.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the G4's work very well. the thing that is making people switch is the reliability of them. Blowing belts non stop with no help for a couple seasons is ridiculous I went too 4 different dealers all said sorry I don't know whats up. Then when you have the short lil man saying maybe the belt issues are from people riding with the brake on or riding too hard. May as well spit on the customers face BRP. It shouldn't take 3 years to say maybe there is a problem. Then throw some band aids at it. A lot of the good BRP dealers are gone.

They got used to the big oil money that was running through the dealerships.... problem is the money is no longer and they still got the same attitude.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recommend EXLAX, if you want to be part of the movement. Then flush the crap.

Everyone should just buy yamahas. They is the best. And if you ask about the weight Id say that you are not a real man. Strap an extra 100lbs to your back and pack it around for a day. Its not a big deal

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some french dude must have kicked his dog or stole his ol lady or something lol

The funny thing is I think he is actually french. Someone correct me if I am wrong

I think Lund is a good dude, and that the sidewinders do sound like a pretty fun sled. I would look at a winder before thinking about turboing a 2 stroke. If maxwells yellow undies are too tight though.....Lunds blue helmet is just as tight

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone should just buy yamahas. They is the best. And if you ask about the weight Id say that you are not a real man. Strap an extra 100lbs to your back and pack it around for a day. Its not a big deal

I’ve noticed Yamaha’s dominance on the snocross track. Weight means nothing on a snow machine.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL..that was easy fishing. deaner, it would suck if everyone would get on the Yamaha band wagon on S&M. I would have a harder time stirring certain people pot up hahaha..
Good old puters, i can F"ck with your head and you don't know if i'm serious or just joking.
Every one else can "KISS MY KILT"

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is I think he is actually french. Someone correct me if I am wrong

I think Lund is a good dude, and that the sidewinders do sound like a pretty fun sled. I would look at a winder before thinking about turboing a 2 stroke. If maxwells yellow undies are too tight though.....Lunds blue helmet is just as tight

Your correct and not wrong, plus the helmet is black LOL

Top Bottom