Cat and Polaris scooping up Doo disgruntled customers.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Free poutine coupon with your warranty rejection letter?

You will not see major or adequate/correct change from BRP until their 4 year cycle is up.
You only get band aids to make it better.
We are on layer 3 and sled is now almost as good as it should have been on year one.
Live with it.
That's all you are getting.
And it's actually not that bad.

Powpowpow

Reaction score
Predictions?

Textron Pumps in money and lots of happy cat owners on the snow. Yamaha has new 2 stroke. There will be more of all the brands on the snow. I'm still not on a doo. I will try my luck with CAT,Polaris,Yamaha then maybe a doo doo in that order maybe in 10 years as i have been on a doo for last 10.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KTM/Husqvarna recently released their 250cc and 300cc 2stroke transfer-port-injection oil-injection dirt bike motors. Maybe they could sell Yamaha some 2stroke technology?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does Mr. Robot have to be programmed or can Mr.

Robot be turned loose on the trail and jump over unsuspecting rocks and stumps?
The video was cool.

It can operate without any instructions.
In 10 years robots will be able to do pretty much anything.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think cat and poo scooping customers because the new doo doesn’t work very well, many 2015 2016 T3s that are considered better working than the 17-18s

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think cat and poo scooping customers because the new doo doesn’t work very well, many 2015 2016 T3s that are considered better working than the 17-18s

Yea im going to have to disagree here with you to. They do have some run-ability issues that need addressing but it makes my xm's feel like xp's. although i must say this new polaris does have my attention and i will be watching closely to see how it pan's out

Powpowpow

Reaction score
Yea im going to have to disagree here with you to. They do have some run-ability issues that need addressing but it makes my xm's feel like xp's. although i must say this new Polaris does have my attention and i will be watching closely to see how it pan's out

Ya the G4's work very well. the thing that is making people switch is the reliability of them. Blowing belts non stop with no help for a couple seasons is ridiculous I went too 4 different dealers all said sorry I don't know whats up. Then when you have the short lil man saying maybe the belt issues are from people riding with the brake on or riding too hard. May as well spit on the customers face BRP. It shouldn't take 3 years to say maybe there is a problem. Then throw some band aids at it. A lot of the good BRP dealers are gone.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the G4's work very well. the thing that is making people switch is the reliability of them. Blowing belts non stop with no help for a couple seasons is ridiculous I went too 4 different dealers all said sorry I don't know whats up. Then when you have the short lil man saying maybe the belt issues are from people riding with the brake on or riding too hard. May as well spit on the customers face BRP. It shouldn't take 3 years to say maybe there is a problem. Then throw some band aids at it. A lot of the good BRP dealers are gone.

I can't wait to snowcheck my '20MY G4 so I can join the thousands of disgruntled owners. I'm really starting to feel left out. Just want to be part of the movement!!

Top Bottom