Castlegar Club AGM

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peoples of the Castlegar Snowmobiling Community:

Second snowcat was bought for the season! Plow truck too!

This years AGM is scheduled for Tuesday, October 7th 2014. The venue this year has CHANGED To the Lion's Head pub this year. Start time will be at 5:30 for a little social and wings and get to business no later than 6:30pm. Unfortunately no minors after 7.

All positions on the board are open. If you wish to raise a hand to help out or require more info, let us know. I also encourage you to pass this email along to non-members- especially that ride the area. A good reminder to support the efforts that go into managing a club- wherever you may ride.

Any topics you wish to be addressed / discussed, do tell.
Any nominations, let me know.

Thanks,
Steph, President.

Also a short list of committee positions we need help with:
Annual Fundraiser- 1-2 persons per spot: pig, drink, table, tickets, raffle, tailgate parts swap, entertainment/movie.
Octane Advertising- wrap the snowcat doors and our new billboard.
Columbia Basin Trust.
Plow truck & snowcat re-fuel.
Cabin directors.

Along with the regular board positions:
Prez
Vice
Secretary
Finance
Grooming director

Attachments

• 2014-09-28 22.10.03.jpg
    2014-09-28 22.10.03.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 133
  • Snowmobile AGM 2x5-02.10.14.jpg
    Snowmobile AGM 2x5-02.10.14.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Hey Steph, thought I would bring this back up with some updates from the AGM... You can correct me if I'm wrong!
Annual membership rate is $100.00 - Early bird rate of $70.00 if signed up by December 31st (great deal$$$)
Memberships can be purchased at the Community Complex,Playmor Power and Mainjet.
Trail passes are $15.00 per day/per sled
Club offering members a discount on avalanche course - contact Steph/Francine for details
2 snowcats will be up and running this year - BR275 on Ladybird and the BR180 on the club side - not sure about logging in the area....
I'll let others jump in with more info.
Enjoy the season and ride safe.

goldtip

Reaction score
Me and a couple other Spokane boys are thinking of heading up Castlegar way the weekend after New Years, any snow reports on the Ladybird area anyone can help me out with would be appreciated before we load up and head up that way. Thanks!

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fellas groomed club side yesterday Right to jokers- probed 175cm base in several locations at sub alpine.

Ladybird side getting groomed today, ditches be filled to 19km.
Reports of avalanche activity off the rain crust layer formed several weeks back. 2' crowns propagation several hundred feet wide- on treed slopes so please be leery out there gang. http://www.avalanche.ca/forecasts/kootenay-boundary

Collection in effect. $15 a day. Or get a pass at the pine tree market / uhaul depot right in Pass Creek. Power in numbers. Thanks. Steph.

Top Bottom