Help - LSA ATV Club AGM - 2nd Calling April 23, 2017

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Lac Ste Anne ATV club saw some new faces at the AGM on March 26 but were unable to find someone available to step up as president and had to effectively cancel the meeting.

The AGM has been rescheduled for 10:00am on April 23, 2017 at the Alberta Beach Agriplex.

This club has a lot of potential, money in the bank, and is the closest club to Edmonton. This is an opportunity for you to make this club bigger and better than it has ever been. Some of the new members even suggested renaming the club to attract members from the greater Edmonton area. All the current executives plan to remain active members and even directors, so transitioning to new executives should be relatively painless. Those willing to carry the torch have the chance to make this club anything they want - the sky's the limit.

Anyone in Alberta who wishes to continue enjoying access to public land really needs to take a more active role in preserving that special privilege, OHV users in particular. With the looming public land closures in Alberta, this is not the time to let this club wither away.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please consider joining us for the AGM on Sunday. While electing a new executive board is paramount, we are really hoping to see people who are even just interested in seeing what's going on.

Imagine what we could accomplish if every OHV enthusiast donated just a couple hours of their time every year.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to make a really good attempt at showing up!

Then I'll be going to fix my travel trailer.

Top Bottom