Carrie the Mountain Caribou

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
vernon snow show 002.jpg

Here she is everyone, Carrie the Mountain Caribou. Here is how you can support snowmobiling and the recovery of the Mountain Caribou in the province of B.C. They will be available very soon and they are the 1st time production of the Mountain Caribou.

Did you know Santa`s reindeer are Mountain Caribou and that they are all females. They are the ones that keep their antlers in the winter.
I think we should name the collared female that we see quite often up Frisby "Carrie" as our mascot. Sure hope she`s up there this season.
Read the article.
Great idea Alex Leah and crew at Glacier House Resort. Thanks!!!!!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
They are chocolate malts, CR Racing was handing them out on Halloween at the snow show, looked just like it to me. :d

tumblina

Reaction score
The carryboo poo is soooo funny! You crack me up Powderpuff!!! :rolling::rollinglaugh:

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Carrie is available now. Alex donated some to the club tonight, THANK YOU.
$2 from the sale of each Carrie will be donated to the B.C. Snowmobile Federation. Alex will be contacting clubs with Mtn. Caribou issues and offering you all a deal to sell the Carrie`s. Club`s that sell Carrie`s will get to keep $5 for their club and again $2 from each sale will go to the BCSF. Carrie`s are suitable for children 3 and up.
Wondering how I`m going to mount mine on my hood. ;)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Carrie`s are now available at the Days Inn and Rough Country.
Thanks to these business`s for helping out, we could use the money raised through sales in part to help fund our Snow Patrol program (club members patrolling the caribou closures) this season.

HINES

Reaction score
Hey P.P. you better get a few more if Millie decides to get alittle rough.HA.Have a great weekend out their.Later.

Top Bottom