Carbon Fiber M7 Turbo!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you would best call Kevin at advantec and confirm because I honestly dont know what they are going be, however the number i thought they were working towards was 6500. I dont think that is unreasonable based on if you bought a CR tunnel and stock bulkhead it would run you somwhere around 3700. Carbon Fiber setup is about half the weight so double the price (which it is not) is not crazy, I know how much the Ti chasis is, and its more. Cf should be stronger when done properly and it's repairability is much easier.

are you sure on the 6500? Thought i had heard closer to 10g for a full CF chassis. could be wrong though.

wombat

Reaction score
no I am not sure. I know they have 3 stages of kits and I do not know what the price is on them. I thought the stage one kit was a bulkhead tunnel combo and was 6500, but you would have to call them and ask. next time im talking to them I will find out for sure.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
on snow west they promote the tunnel for 3500 and the bulkhead for 4000

so u guys are close might be a package deal :eek::eek::eek: lol

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen the CF sleds that CarbonDaddy on snowest(Craig Madlung) in Revy has built. He had a Rev 860 that was under 400lbs wet!!!! I wouldn't have believed it unless seen.......... & he also has a few RT's out there that are wicked too. Like said above somewhere, the chassis are super tough!!!

RN

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Man, I hear Steve has plans on DE-tuning your Nytro hey??? ;)
He's taking my muffler off mine. Sled gonna be wicked!!

RN

You know steve, hope he likes the sled. it needs to be detuned, violently powerful. just to heavy for my riding style and I couldn't even figure how to check the engine oil??? LOL. too much motor going on for me.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Thats last years whip, got a chance to upgrade to the ti chassy after some very poor decisions ( yammy nytro)!!! stick with what you know.
The Nytro is not a poor choice...but your right, the Nytro you bought was a poor decision. A S/C Nytro will never run with a turboed Nytro, and the Timber skid...well you really don't want to know what I think of them.:nono:

tchcont

Reaction score
anyone want that 860 rev c/f , for sale? one of Craig's
am building a c/f rev w/nytro turbo , wife says only one?
located in grande prairie area

Top Bottom