Car Warriors

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone watched this crap? This BB chev wont bolt in where the small block was, the mounts are totally different. No they are not, they go in the same spot. Problems with exhaust and top end clearance I can understand, but bolting it in is the least of the worries. The rest of the show is just a bunch of being babies. Where is the cool stuff like Monster Garage? That was fake too, but, at least it was half believable.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone watched this crap? This BB chev wont bolt in where the small block was, the mounts are totally different. No they are not, they go in the same spot. Problems with exhaust and top end clearance I can understand, but bolting it in is the least of the worries. The rest of the show is just a bunch of being babies. Where is the cool stuff like Monster Garage? That was fake too, but, at least it was half believable.

was watching ice pilots last night big new hanger door open wouldnt close manual over ride chain hanging right beside controls and yet they are on phone trying to get help to close it ...

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was watching ice pilots last night big new hanger door open wouldnt close manual over ride chain hanging right beside controls and yet they are on phone trying to get help to close it ...

I seen that. What a load of sh!t...they have to make drama where they can I guess.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a tv subject my favourite programe at the moment is wild justice on national geographic. Anyone watch it i would love to do that job very intresting.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a tv subject my favourite programe at the moment is wild justice on national geographic. Anyone watch it i would love to do that job very intresting.

my buddy loves that show too,I got a kick out of Swamp People, my wife would leave the room, she'd say you can't even understand them.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of anyone in fish and wildlife would love to get in to that job. Wonder if you can do on the job training as i have looked it up and you do need alot of schooling the get into it.

Top Bottom