cant lift front end any more

extreme

Reaction score
AFTER INSTALLING A DELTON MUD PRO CLUTCH KIT UNABLE TO LIFT THE FRONT END ANY MORE THIS IS A TWO UP MACHINE SAME FRAME AS THE XMR IS THERE ANY THING THAT I CAN DO SO THAT I AM ABLE TO DO THIS AGAIN :confused: :mad:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you sure you bought the right Dalton clutch rollers? After I put a kit in my old Cat, it was day and night difference!!!

extreme

Reaction score
I bought the kit and had it installed at river side so I am unsure I was told that it was a mud pro kit

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you get your factory rollers back? The kits are very easy to install yourself, it only took me a few hours and I never did one before.

extreme

Reaction score
they gave me the springs back but there is no other stuff in the box

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AFTER INSTALLING A DELTON MUD PRO CLUTCH KIT UNABLE TO LIFT THE FRONT END ANY MORE THIS IS A TWO UP MACHINE SAME FRAME AS THE XMR IS THERE ANY THING THAT I CAN DO SO THAT I AM ABLE TO DO THIS AGAIN :confused: :mad:
OK...the two-up machines couldn't lift the front end up stock....never. Plus...you have those HEAVY Mambas...so there is no way in hell ANY clutch kit will give you the ability to lift the front end. The best hope you have is a STM secondary and a QSC primary clutch. Then, maybe with traction and the right bump in the road, you MIGHT get the front end up.

Last edited:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What Dave said, i used the Dalton Mud runner kit in my old quad (2011 xmr), installed it all with the renegade weights, and as stated no way in hell to lift the front end up unless your sporting an extra azz on the rear bumper

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QSC primary clutch and STM secoundary with get torqued tuning you will lift the front end no problems.

Top Bottom