Cancel Netflix

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will keep it to watch Meateater, but I don't pay for it either if you don't like it, don't watch it.

99.9% of all networks or streams are completely crap but not going to cancel my access to what I do want to see because there is the option to block out the things I don't.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that I dont have to watch it. But I also have kids that browse through Netflix and If i have to worry about the lgbtq garbage being thrown at them non stop it doesnt make sense to support it.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow never knew Netflix was woke lol. Can’t say I’m pleased with the subscription cost but have it in our house along with Disney+, Stack, BBC earth, Amazon prime.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow never knew Netflix was woke lol. Can’t say I’m pleased with the subscription cost but have it in our house along with Disney+, Stack, BBC earth, Amazon prime.
I was surprised to see lots of R rated shows on Disney+.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
wtf is woke?
More than 2 genders, BLM, LBGQT, green and or purple hair. You get the idea. Lol
Also included; the Coke fiasco of “be less white”, Gillette's fiasco of “less masculinity”, more inclusiveness, cancel culture, and a whole lot of other chit that the far left leaning Liberal weirdoes are trying to implement into society.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also included; the Coke fiasco of “be less white”, Gillette's fiasco of “less masculinity”, more inclusiveness, cancel culture, and a whole lot of other chit that the far left leaning Liberal weirdoes are trying to implement into society.
See? You knew all along.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FF5D6C13-684F-42AB-8A54-965698A1AAE5.jpeg

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was surprised to see lots of R rated shows on Disney+.
ya agreed, I think netflix could go and use Amazon prime and Disney, have enjoyed the Star Wars run ons… madelorian, boba fett etc.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I cancelled Netflix a few months ago Waste of money and they keep jacking it up
I have prime and it’s supposed to go up by two bucks a month now too

Top Bottom