canadian military bases turned into refugee camps

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Say it ain't so, our military bases are now to provided food, shelter, and supplies for all the immigrants we are taking in.b liberal government policy.

mayby someone can shed some light on this one... so many questions if it is true

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow ... Wonder when JT will start selling of the bases to balance the books like Paul Martin did .....!!!!!

Ol' Sarge

Reaction score

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only bright side to this is the useless fockers are being kept down east!!
I've heard camp Wainwright as well. They have asked the single troops to move into town. So not just in the east.

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe it is time stop stop calling these people "refugees". They are "economic migrants" pure and simple. And they prey on the simple. IE: JT.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I read the title I thought maybe the veterans had finally figured out a way to get decent treatment from the government. Should have known better, they are just getting shoved aside.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly. The western media has done a wonderful job lumping legitimate Syrian refugees with these economic ones. A good German friend of mine living in Nuremberg says 99% of the issues is coming from N.African, Afghani, Pakistani and other African nations taking advantage of the exodus and going into Europe. My parents see it daily in Greece as well. That is why our government is not bringing in refugees after arriving into Europe but only ones in camps located in Lebanon, Jordan regions. European leaders have complete screwed the situation up and now they have a huge mess on their hands with these questionable immigrants now wanting to take over Europe for a compete different cause. Pretty sad!

Google pictures of Homs Syria. Would you want to live there?

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also heard the government was getting a bunch of renos done and replacing all the cabinets and floors before they move in, on our dime of course!

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also heard the government was getting a bunch of renos done and replacing all the cabinets and floors before they move in, on our dime of course!

Yeah but heaven forbid they do it for our soldiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Google pictures of Homs Syria. Would you want to live there?

Really !!! Lol

do you not see this as a security threat. Our soldiers are being relocated. They are going to build mosques and Korans in the bases. We are a laughing stock. Really. Don't you think the homeless or our people who can barely make it here be better with this. Hell our vets who gave there part for our country and its freedom. There are families is this country whom have been laid off for months now.

syria is ****ed because of its own country's Mis-management. Not ours and not our problem.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My simple opinion is that we shouldn't take a single refugee in until we take care of our own homeless.

Along with the fact that we are sending some very skilled temporary foreign workers home and bringing in a big drain on society, it really makes me wonder what this little prince JT really has in store. Won't be long before born and raised, tax paying Canadians are overrun.

Pantherscry

Reaction score
Really !!! Lol

do you not see this as a security threat. Our soldiers are being relocated. They are going to build mosques and Korans in the bases. We are a laughing stock. Really. Don't you think the homeless or our people who can barely make it here be better with this. Hell our vets who gave there part for our country and its freedom. There are families is this country whom have been laid off for months now.

syria is ****ed because of its own country's Mis-management. Not ours and not our problem.

My my comment was in regards to the economic refugee claim, the point being that there isn't much left there anymore.

To your points, I don't think people coming over are a security risk. They are families misplaced in their own country looking for a safe life. I don't think we should open our doors like many European countries have as they are asking for trouble there, but screened families, a large portion of whom are young children, do not pose a risk.

There is enough money in this country it doesn't have to be one or the other, homeless or refugees or vets. Yes we need to do a better job for the homeless and vets but the issues are seperate of each other.

The Koran or Quran is a religious text and is not somthing to be built like a mosque.

And really? Not our problem? Syria has been destroyed by an evil dictator who will do whatever possible to hold onto his power. Can you blame the people? Canada helps those in need both at home and over seas. This is something to be proud of. Should we close our borders, cut off all humanitarian aid overseas? I personally think it's the responsibility of wealthy stable nations to provide what aid they can when they can.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
My my comment was in regards to the economic refugee claim, the point being that there isn't much left there anymore.

To your points, I don't think people coming over are a security risk. They are families misplaced in their own country looking for a safe life. I don't think we should open our doors like many European countries have as they are asking for trouble there, but screened families, a large portion of whom are young children, do not pose a risk.

There is enough money in this country it doesn't have to be one or the other, homeless or refugees or vets. Yes we need to do a better job for the homeless and vets but the issues are seperate of each other.

The Koran or Quran is a religious text and is not somthing to be built like a mosque.

And really? Not our problem? Syria has been destroyed by an evil dictator who will do whatever possible to hold onto his power. Can you blame the people? Canada helps those in need both at home and over seas. This is something to be proud of. Should we close our borders, cut off all humanitarian aid overseas? I personally think it's the responsibility of wealthy stable nations to provide what aid they can when they can.
When did our country become wealthy and stable? Must be the same time our dollar plummeted.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Pantherscry

Reaction score
When did our country become wealthy and stable? Must be the same time our dollar plummeted.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

I think the fact this discussion is taking place on a forum for people who have expendable income to partake in expensive activities like sledding should answer that. Canada is a very well off nation. Are u worried about bombs dropping on your head or being kidnapped in the night by government forces? We are stable. Yes, parts of the economy are struggling (like here in Alberta) but that doesn't change the fact Canada is wealthy and stable.

If if you don't think we are wealthy or stable what country would fall under that title?

Top Bottom