canadian military bases turned into refugee camps

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Refugees and income assistance - rebutting the chain email ("pensioners' myth") | Canadian Council for Refugees

So that being said about bldg. mosques and etc.. etc... I guess what really gets me is the fact that our fed Government feels the need to give these people a Meal Allowance of 186$ a day for a family of 4. That works out to 5580$ a month tax free who the Fawk needs to go to work I wouldn,t making that kind of $. Also most of these peeps have 5 or 6 kids, and don't know what birth control is do you honestly think they will not have another 2 or 3 living in Canada with the kind of $ they are getting tax free. I have a buddy in the military and when he was in Afghanistan that's the meal allowance they were paid for putting there ass on the line. So come on people tell me what the fawk is wrong with this picture. I agree with what others have said here about you come here supported by private sponsor of not at all, and we as a Country all ready divided look after our own first seniors vets etc...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do I have to stand by and see this happen when I don't agree with it, why shouldn't it be a choice. .

Same reason these people had their homes blown up,, we have NO control and its not a choice.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same reason these people had their homes blown up,, we have NO control and its not a choice.

The fact is most Canadians had zero to do with the problems in Syria , however I would say the majority of Canadians do not agree with fast tracking Syrian refugees , and many feel we need less refugees all together ! We do have a choice , the problem is our leader & federal party was voted in to protect the interests of Quebec and Ontario . The election results had 0 to do with Syrian refugees , more likly the power struggle between western and eastern Canada .....

Quebec is probably more anti immigrant than any other province in Canada ! Yet they voted in JT to look after their financial well being .....lol

btw : what the hell do you think the Canadian council for refugees is going to say .....lmfao

"We are taking money from the old age pensioners to bring in more refugees"....

give me me a break ....

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fact is most Canadians had zero to do with the problems in Syria , however I would say the majority of Canadians do not agree with fast tracking Syrian refugees , and many feel we need less refugees all together ! We do have a choice , the problem is our leader & federal party was voted in to protect the interests of Quebec and Ontario . The election results had 0 to do with Syrian refugees , more likly the power struggle between western and eastern Canada .....

Quebec is probably more anti immigrant than any other province in Canada ! Yet they voted in JT to look after their financial well being .....lol

btw : what the hell do you think the Canadian council for refugees is going to say .....lmfao

"We are taking money from the old age pensioners to bring in more refugees"....

give me me a break ....

If you have a choice, then make it.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to wonder what Harper's motivation was to allow almost 90,000 refugees during his time in office and yet he completed screwed the vets. Also, if you are all so concerned about the homeless people etc etc have you helped any come to your home? Doubt it. Always easy to point fingers until the tables are turned.

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I'm saying, is that if 53% of my pay goes to taxes, and the government STILL runs a deficit budget, at least take care of Canadians first as there quite obviously is not enough money to go around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I have to wonder what Harper's motivation was to allow almost 90,000 refugees during his time in office and yet he completed screwed the vets. Also, if you are all so concerned about the homeless people etc etc have you helped any come to your home? Doubt it. Always easy to point fingers until the tables are turned.
No, I haven't. And I DEFINITELY won't be housing any refugees either. Like the Canadian government, I can't afford it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree with you 100% on this comment. Seems like ALL governments have selective agendas. George Carlin sums it up as follows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdH38k0iUgI

What I'm saying, is that if 53% of my pay goes to taxes, and the government STILL runs a deficit budget, at least take care of Canadians first as there quite obviously is not enough money to go around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so because I have compassion I am a problem for society??? I guess I will be able to sleep tonight as I am at peace with myself. Sorry you don't agree but I guess it takes all kinds to keep this world interesting. I look at it this way, I am fortunate to live in this country as 99% of civilization isn't and if I can lend a helping hand to someone in need so be it. You can continue being you and I will continue being me. Just to show you who I am I gave 20 bucks to a homeless guy in Vernon sitting at an intersection. Was he a refugee….. nope just a guy in need. If you feel the need to bash me for that go ahead….. whatever floats your boat and makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

And then there's you, just another grandstanding, wanna be, do gooder . You are way more a part of the problem than you even realize.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so because I have compassion I am a problem for society??? I guess I will be able to sleep tonight as I am at peace with myself. Sorry you don't agree but I guess it takes all kinds to keep this world interesting. I look at it this way, I am fortunate to live in this country as 99% of civilization isn't and if I can lend a helping hand to someone in need so be it. You can continue being you and I will continue being me. Just to show you who I am I gave 20 bucks to a homeless guy in Vernon sitting at an intersection. Was he a refugee….. nope just a guy in need. If you feel the need to bash me for that go ahead….. whatever floats your boat and makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

Thats great, but did you ask him first if he is choosing to be homeless, you know , to avoid being controlled by society ? You can go ahead and let your heart bleed for the planets unfortunate and downtrodden, no problem. Me, I'm gonna keep my endeavours a little more focused on first whats good for my own family, then my friends and loved ones, then Canada and the culture and quality of life so many have worked and sacrificed for. My tolerance is minimal for anyone who would for whatever reason comes to this country, and then display behaviour or expectations that we should change or alter the way we do things and risk disadvantaging our own to cause them comfort and happiness. Canada doesn't work for you , no problem , leave, go back where you came from or choose another country to try out, but lose the bull$hit expectation that Canada should change its ways cause it doesn't fit into your lifestyle. Don't come here for the promise of a better life then start crying about your human rights as to religion and cultural expectations. If those things are mandatory to your happiness, then pick a country whose culture more matches your expectation.

Additionally, re your little news releases and stats you love posting, you seem much like the media, choosing and picking through the different opinions and news clips, then post whichever ones benefit your position. Thats great but i suggest a much easier and simpler way of informing yourself, just look around , compare our quality of life and the continuity and cohesiveness of our neighbourhoods and schools to the past. Kinda scary, and yeah theres a lot of reasons, but no way can anyone deny that the huge influx of people from different cultures with different values and expectations , different viewpoints towards the role of men and women, hasn't been a major influence in this.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very well written but I fail to see where my view comes to light with your argument. In case you haven't noticed 70% of this country is made up of immigrants with different religions/mindset etc etc. To point out the few that don't want to amalgamate and do their own thing is not a true picture and I dont condone the few who want to change our country. Also, if you have read my previous posts, I said we need to shut the door to economic immigrants and allow those who have had their homes/country demolished by the extremist. If left alone, women would be raped, children sent off as sex slaves and the men shot. If you don't have it in your heart to help them thats your decision and I respect that.

As for my stats, if they are so out of line then correct me and I would gladly apologize for the mistake but no one has challenged them other than personal opinions. I am sure you are an educated person like myself, so read and research and come up with viable arguments. Thats what makes our country great is the freedom we have to make these disputes.

Peace out!

Thats great, but did you ask him first if he is choosing to be homeless, you know , to avoid being controlled by society ? You can go ahead and let your heart bleed for the planets unfortunate and downtrodden, no problem. Me, I'm gonna keep my endeavours a little more focused on first whats good for my own family, then my friends and loved ones, then Canada and the culture and quality of life so many have worked and sacrificed for. My tolerance is minimal for anyone who would for whatever reason comes to this country, and then display behaviour or expectations that we should change or alter the way we do things and risk disadvantaging our own to cause them comfort and happiness. Canada doesn't work for you , no problem , leave, go back where you came from or choose another country to try out, but lose the bull$hit expectation that Canada should change its ways cause it doesn't fit into your lifestyle. Don't come here for the promise of a better life then start crying about your human rights as to religion and cultural expectations. If those things are mandatory to your happiness, then pick a country whose culture more matches your expectation.

Additionally, re your little news releases and stats you love posting, you seem much like the media, choosing and picking through the different opinions and news clips, then post whichever ones benefit your position. Thats great but i suggest a much easier and simpler way of informing yourself, just look around , compare our quality of life and the continuity and cohesiveness of our neighbourhoods and schools to the past. Kinda scary, and yeah theres a lot of reasons, but no way can anyone deny that the huge influx of people from different cultures with different values and expectations , different viewpoints towards the role of men and women, hasn't been a major influence in this.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From a perspective beyond short term feel good ideals.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 116

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know me know where a guy can pick up a nice m4 assault riffle? Went to a U.S Walmart but there all sold out....just saying.

Top Bottom