Canada Post - what a joke

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a parcel p/u in Winnipeg on June 28 and still has not left Winnipeg. They have no idea when it will continue on it's journey or when it will arrive:rant:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a parcel p/u in Winnipeg on June 28 and still has not left Winnipeg. They have no idea when it will continue on it's journey or when it will arrive:rant:

and they wonder why nobody would support their strike:confused: friggen unions:rant::realmad:

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya I had some brakes ordered that i needed before the long weekend that I had ordered over a month ago. Never got them till yesterday and had to buy some from the stealership for around twice the money.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually their STARTING wage was something like $26 hour to stand there and sort packages.

If you don't like your job get a new one. Don't force the whole company to shut down

Why doesn't everyone ask their employer to roll back their wages then all non union clowns will be happy.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya whatever. Friggen cry babies!

Yes, Canada Post Employees ARE cry babies. For example if there was one food supplier in Canada and only one... They went on strike.... Stop delivering food to Canadian public because they aren't happy with their wages.... You're telling me you wouldn't be a little upset?

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't everyone ask their employer to roll back their wages then all non union clowns will be happy.

No, instead of shutting down the entire postal system in Canada if workers were not happy they should have changed jobs.

I guess if you are okay with more of your tax dollars going into their pockets instead of unimportant things like schools (which all had to make massive cutbacks this year) or making more doctors available.:nono:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, instead of shutting down the entire postal system in Canada if workers were not happy they should have changed jobs.

I guess if you are okay with more of your tax dollars going into their pockets instead of unimportant things like schools (which all had to make massive cutbacks this year) or making more doctors available.:nono:

I'm not sure why you guys keep saying tax dollars are going to postal workers. The post office has made a profit for at least the past 15 years straight. This means that the posties are actually subsidizing your taxes, not getting paid by them.....

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, Canada Post Employees ARE cry babies. For example if there was one food supplier in Canada and only one... They went on strike.... Stop delivering food to Canadian public because they aren't happy with their wages.... You're telling me you wouldn't be a little upset?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you guys keep saying tax dollars are going to postal workers. The post office has made a profit for at least the past 15 years straight. This means that the posties are actually subsidizing your taxes, not getting paid by them.....

It's because they aren't able to earn what some union employees do that blind them from the facts!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

if it's making a profit why is it owned by the government? should be sold to a private company if they are able make money every year

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very formal, educated argument. My respect for you is ever-growing..... Not.

You are either a low income earner or you own your own company and are screwing your employees out of rightful earnings and benefits.

Top Bottom