Canada mud Nationals for atv's

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting together with a select few people and try to get our own mud nationals going who is out there to help, What do you think, something good or bad.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be something great as it's a big hit in the U.S. like 10000 people in attendance. It's great to watch these big machine and those skillful riders do their stuff. Mud is great, but someones gotta check for liability and invironment concerns at an event like this .Good luck with your quest.:):)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You should get in contact with Don at Grassland Trailers, he holds Grassdrags in Grassland and wishes to expand them to a two day thing, with mud bogs and all. Do I qualify?? Im on the Muddy Renegade

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDwPpVLtbWc[/YOUTUBE]

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would be willing to help all right. me and my son would like to see something like this to.

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
You should get in contact with Don at Grassland Trailers, he holds Grassdrags in Grassland and wishes to expand them to a two day thing, with mud bogs and all. Do I qualify?? Im on the Muddy Renegade

Well guys all the help the better. RK who does the editing for m&m 5 I need them to come down here to get my little quad on video.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
RL- I'm in the video, I'm the renegade with the 3 snorkles that's all muddy. Sumx54 is the red outlander. We filmed in rocky and I did some at hells half acre. I'm a good friend of Thomas Opre's and support him but have nothing to do with filming, editing, or production. But if an event is organized I can possibly get Thomas involved.

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
RL- I'm in the video, I'm the renegade with the 3 snorkles that's all muddy. Sumx54 is the red outlander. We filmed in rocky and I did some at hells half acre. I'm a good friend of Thomas Opre's and support him but have nothing to do with filming, editing, or production. But if an event is organized I can possibly get Thomas involved.

That would be good if i could get him down here. I want a video of redline's bike in action. She is one very big girl. Anywho who ever wants to be involved in this opperation IM me with your info. We also need someone that has some good land for the event and places for parking. TELL EVERYONE

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Plamondon has mud bog racing every summer for trucks and jeeps .... always atvs there......... should check em out that town would love an event like that

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Pines from P.A have the self-proclaim Canada mudnationals... never been to but seems to be well organize and have all their ducks in a row considering insurance/liability

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's the ATV mud bog coming up at Rimby

Attachments

• Season_Schedule2010.jpg
    Season_Schedule2010.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 83

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The high rider off road club do a couple of events at tail creek race ways at alix for trucks maybe you could do something in conjunction with them.

Just my 2 cents

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Yes you doo Ron :d ... me? well I prefer doin' it natural like in this pic of me about to take an unexpected drink of cold mountain steam water :eek:

cvo110

Reaction score
We are doing an event in grande prairie ab called MUDFEST on June 14,15,16th with truck bogs as well as atv/utv mud racing, show n shine evening dances themed mud ball there will be a website up soon mudfest.ca check out our Facebook groups and events at MUDFEST this will be held at a top notch facility "evergreen park" there's is plenty of camping and quadding from the grounds

Top Bottom