Can someone get a video of the Legendary Wedge in Action

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't be at SnoMo Days, so if anyone is there that can take a video of the LHF in action on his Race Dominating Wedge I would like to see it. After reading all the BS on here about it I would defanetly like to see how things turn out. :realmad:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't be at SnoMo Days, so if anyone is there that can take a video of the LHF in action on his Race Dominating Wedge I would like to see it. After reading all the BS on here about it I would defanetly like to see how things turn out. :realmad:

Look here. I have no idea who you are but I have never spread any BS on this site. Only the people with little intellect think its BS. Oh ya and all videos are welcome with my expressed permission to post on Snow and Mud.

Last edited:

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look here. I have no idea who you are but I have never spread any BS on this site. Only the people with little intellect think its BS. Oh ya and all videos are welcome with my expressed permission to post on Snow and Mud.
Well if it isn't BS, it is for sure a pollution of useless posts on this site.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look here. I have no idea who you are but I have never spread any BS on this site. Only the people with little intellect think its BS. Oh ya and all videos are welcome with my expressed permission to post on Snow and Mud.[/QUOTE]

Your permission :confused:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets see this wedge in action....

Top Bottom