Can someone clarify this...

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Max you contradicted yourself with this one.

If it's not a Grooming fee why would you charge it if the Groom is two days old, if it's not a Grooming Fee?

So if it's not Groomed why pay to ride on crown land?

Not saying I don't agree, I pay it when I ride.

Again, not a grooming fee then why pay it on crown land.

By legislation....this is what it pays for:

[h=4]Fees for use of recreation site or trail[/h]24 (1) In this section "service" means, in relation to a recreation site or trail
(a) maintenance and repair of the recreation site or trail,
(b) supervision at the recreation site or trail,
(c) provision of overnight camping facilities, parking facilities, boat launch ramps, mooring buoys, warming huts or cabins on the recreation site or trail,
(d) grooming or setting ski tracks on the recreation trail, or
(e) provision of similar improvements for recreation purposes included in the list described in subsection (5).

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

[h=4]Fees for use of recreation site or trail[/h]24 (1) In this section "service" means, in relation to a recreation site or trail
(c) provision of overnight camping facilities, parking facilities, boat launch ramps, mooring buoys, warming huts or cabins on the recreation site or trail,
(e) provision of similar improvements for recreation purposes included in the list described in subsection (5).

👍.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are the trail fees only for out of "towners", ( Sask and AB riders?):plugears:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
boulder cabin 3.jpg

and I won`t comment because I just worked with snowmobilers all through the holidays.:rant:

Last edited:

butthead

Reaction score

Fees for use of recreation site or trail

24 (1) In this section "service" means, in relation to a recreation site or trail

so its a government imposed user fee that the club benefits form ?

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well to all the clubs and groomers and people that give there time and effort (you know who you are) to keep the new cabins coming... the trails groomed and areas accessible to us that enjoy them THANK YOU!!!!
I pay every time I go and if its 20-25-30 dollars then that's fine. I don't get a trail pass anymore even if it is cheaper for the years so that I support the clubs. The extra amount that I pay over the year helps out he clubs... That's what counts
Great job guys and gals
Rich

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revelstoke accepts credit card for your trail pass fee. We rode there four days in a row and it was pretty damn groomed on the way up and down. I know someone said they do it four times a week but seemed like a lot more than that to me. I seen the lady at the booth track down a couple guys on rented sleds, they were frustrated that the company they rented from didn't mention it, as they probably were about $400+ in a day after renting all the equipment, fuel, etc.. I'm sure we could all go off on a tangent about how trail fees is the most well spent money you'll use that week or weekend. If you disagree, please pull over before reaching the parking lot, unload your sled, break your own 20-30km trail into the mountain, don't utilize any of the trails, cabin, maps, etc.. Then tell me, the $20 trail fee isn't worth it. I'm sure 30 years ago, people would gladly pay the $20 to have the parking lots, trails, grooming, cabins, that we do now.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Revelstoke accepts credit card for your trail pass fee. We rode there four days in a row and it was pretty damn groomed on the way up and down. I know someone said they do it four times a week but seemed like a lot more than that to me. I seen the lady at the booth track down a couple guys on rented sleds, they were frustrated that the company they rented from didn't mention it, as they probably were about $400+ in a day after renting all the equipment, fuel, etc.. I'm sure we could all go off on a tangent about how trail fees is the most well spent money you'll use that week or weekend. If you disagree, please pull over before reaching the parking lot, unload your sled, break your own 20-30km trail into the mountain, don't utilize any of the trails, cabin, maps, etc.. Then tell me, the $20 trail fee isn't worth it. I'm sure 30 years ago, people would gladly pay the $20 to have the parking lots, trails, grooming, cabins, that we do now.

Through the holidays we groomed both Boulder and Frisby every night and both mtns. were groomed every afternoon also. Debit/credit is new this yr. Only xmas eve and xmas during the day staff was off.
During normal times both mtns. are groomed 6 nights a wk. and an afternoon groom on both mtns. Fri. and Sat. afternoons. But everything depends on snowfall, temperature and number of riders.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Through the holidays we groomed both Boulder and Frisby every night and both mtns. were groomed every afternoon also. Debit/credit is new this yr. Only xmas eve and xmas during the day staff was off.
During normal times both mtns. are groomed 6 nights a wk. and an afternoon groom on both mtns. Fri. and Sat. afternoons. But everything depends on snowfall, temperature and number of riders.

My brother was down there over the holidays and he was very impressed with the grooming, he said he rode on fresh groomed trails going up and coming down in the evening. Good job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aocbiz

Reaction score
I can't believe that this needs to be explained so many times!?????
but I guess some people just don't understand.
:confused:

Top Bottom