Can-Doo's New toy

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Went over to Can-Doo's house today to look at his new toy a new Commander 1000X. Congrats on the new ride Avery.

Attachments

• IMGP2886.JPG
    IMGP2886.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 598
  • IMGP2887.JPG
    IMGP2887.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 585
  • IMGP2889.JPG
    IMGP2889.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 585

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet ride. It'll be intresting how these end up campairing to the RZR

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am far from being a can am fan but Those things look good Congrats on the new ride.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to take away from the thread ,but how wide is your Teryx with the LT on it compared to the 1000X...? Nice Teryx by the way!

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice rex but thr rzr still has it best suspension yet latest dirtwheels put rzr on top od the can am still

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Nice ride Avery

......hey Ron I found the missing banner from the Jamboree ;)

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow 68" wide. Have you had any difficulty getting through some trails?

Sorry for the high jack.;)

Yes it is tight at times but not as bad as everyone thinks it would be.

I am also sorry for the thread jack.

If Can-Doo is reading (I noticed he hasn't posted on this thread yet), did or do you currently own another SXS aside from the commander and if so how do they compare? :beer:

CAN-DOO

Grampa Member
Reaction score
I had an 07 Rhino, liked the idea, didnt like that I kept laying on its side, very unstable to me and a huge lack of power compared to the 800 outlander I was riding at the time. Way back then I envisioned what BRP might bring to the table in SxS. this is not a dis to Rhino riders and lovers, just my opinion on comparison. I finally ended up trading the rhino in for a 700 Grizzly after the last time I layed it over and Dragon Lady ended up having to visit the Emergency room.

CAN-DOO

Grampa Member
Reaction score
Went over to Can-Doo's house today to look at his new toy a new Commander 1000X. Congrats on the new ride Avery.

So I took it out this weekend and it didnt disappoint. I had driven it the once when I made Rknight scream during the demo ride in Busby and thought it was pretty cool but this weekend was over the top. I reached speeds of 114kmh and wasnt done yet just ran out of strait stretch, looking forward to fiding out where she tops at. I rode with mud rat and scramman on thier sleds all day. Stock tires, no lift and could go wherever they went. Three feet of snow no problem. The only problem I had was user stupidity. I have all kinds of gear, full klim and everything but thought in my infinate wisdom that " I would stay dry and warm" and left my pants at home. Got soaked to the skin and cold as hell. Good thing I had a smile on my face cause that was all that was keeping me warm. Sure plows the snow up over the hood in the deep stuff.
So far two thumbs up for the Commander, anyone wants to compare SxSs let me know. Im a ride it like you stole it driver cause I didnt pay big money to ride with a skirt on, could have kept the Rhino for that. :d

Top Bottom