Can ams 2014 lineup out today

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no more straight cut diff gears. say goodbye to the dreaded rear-end howl!

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried a maverick this weekend. THe absolute most fun you will have in the dirt. Insane machine.
Check out Martins Facebook page lots of photos.

I want the white one!

now wait until you try one with boost :cool:

its basically a rally car you can buy at a dealership.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boost means breakage if you don't ride hard pack or sand. I seem to be able to wreck mine stock without trying too hard.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta feel for the guys who rushed out and bought the 3 wheel drive , non power steering version ....
Lol couple a months and you could of had QE and DPS !!!
Canam know how to market .....watch the value of the first year mavs drop now !!

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boost means breakage if you don't ride hard pack or sand. I seem to be able to wreck mine stock without trying too hard.

absolutely. i haven't and never would take mine in mud or water.

and yea maybe they will ditch the tooth pick axles for 2014...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are a fun toy,,Kinda like a poor mans Baja buggy.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta feel for the guys who rushed out and bought the 3 wheel drive , non power steering version ....
Lol couple a months and you could of had QE and DPS !!!
Canam know how to market .....watch the value of the first year mavs drop now !!

Ill be purchasing a 13 or 14 without those items. No need for them. Not everyone goes mudding.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love the xxc package maverick, fixed all i didnt like on the maverick, 60" means itll fit in my truck, power steering and qe is a must for my riding style, now if i could stop being a cheap wad and pry 21+ from the bank, id be set

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love the xxc package maverick, fixed all i didnt like on the maverick, 60" means itll fit in my truck, power steering and qe is a must for my riding style, now if i could stop being a cheap wad and pry 21+ from the bank, id be set

Have you tried a maverick? The price seems steep but when comparing it to that Chinese cereal box toy rzr it is light years ahead in suspension,power,features and fit and finish. Defrinetly will be prying the $ from my bank next season whether they like it or not hahahaha ha.

So 60" is narrower? I measured 56 centre o centre on this 13. But the atv dimensions must be to the outside?

Also you will need a long box with the tailgate down. It won't fit on my 8ft sled deck by a few inches.

Last edited:
Top Bottom