Can am to Polaris

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine were really sloppy at 1100 miles. My Grizz has over 5000 miles (over 8500km) and still tight. Not sure why the Poo is worn out, and weird that it's all of them not just a couple, seems like poor tolerances when they manufactured them.

I had my ADC and diff fluids changed at the first service, was having issues with the front end not engaging going down really steep,loose hills and the rear tires would lock up from engine braking. Still did it right after they changed the fluids so I've just gone back to the Grizz when I'm doing technical/steep trails. Too bad because I like the lower gear ratio and stability of the Poo.

SLICKSTER

Reaction score
Mine were really sloppy at 1100 miles. My Grizz has over 5000 miles (over 8500km) and still tight. Not sure why the Poo is worn out, and weird that it's all of them not just a couple, seems like poor tolerances when they manufactured them.

I had my ADC and diff fluids changed at the first service, was having issues with the front end not engaging going down really steep,loose hills and the rear tires would lock up from engine braking. Still did it right after they changed the fluids so I've just gone back to the Grizz when I'm doing technical/steep trails. Too bad because I like the lower gear ratio and stability of the Poo.
I would say you have some ADC issues, and should do a warranty claim, as when ADC is turned on all 4 tires are brakeing, so it doesn't make sense that the rear's are locking up (which it shouldn't do) all 4 tires should be braking all the same, not just the rears braking more than the front.

Top Bottom