Can AM skids vs xmr

i ford i

Reaction score
Well this is what i've learned.....

Everywhere I looked everyone suggested ricochet, but I couldn't find a set of ricochet so I decided to buy the can am models, more expensive but I figure factory, why not?

They seemed nice, so i bought damn near a full set, Had alot of issues getting the belly protector on, was a pain. And then after all was said and done I take it out for a ride, and i can barely turn my tires, if i cut the wheel, the treads of the 30" silverbacks hit the belly plate so it chafes.... hard... This is just slightly irritating but on the front A Arms you have to drill holes, I never did because I thought it was kinda bullsh*t having to drill the frame for a 5th bolt, as opposed to having 4 without drilling, now that i'm in the position I am in, thinking it might have been a good thing I didn't drill the holes.

Not impressed at all, brother is a welder debating getting him to modify the edges or might take the whole set off and take it back, I haven't decided. Just wanting to warn those who wanted to try the can am models with the xmr. Not fun. Any feedback?

Top Bottom