Can am demo ride

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they kick you guys out for wrecking demo bikes..............hehe. Took the Mav out for a little spin. With that little course it was hard to get a good read,kinda like a ferrari in a tim horton`s drive thru.........
Anyways ,lottsa power there no dought. Felt a little tippy,i think it is made to be on the go peddle and slide in corners not follow the leader.
Very nice machine, not sure it is made for our trails here though. I felt the vision could be better,that big hood is not gonna help a person see the front end and pick their lines real well........Awesome machine but kinda more for the gncc / dune crowd imo.
Regardless of what the "sellers" tell me it needs power steering & QE front diff to be complete. Had to really work the wheel in the tight corners,could not imagine going around trees turning ,around on a trail with this unit. That is with stock bighorns,add 30 inch mud tires and it will be even tougher to navigate...........
Typical top notch Canam quality ,ride & power in a nice looking package. Ready to ride here(Alberta) (tires,winch,snorkles,harness: minimum) you will be around 25 K plus..........
Nice machine is it 8000$ better than an old rzr 800.....?? Time will tell and they will sell a lot of them.

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had so much fun on them I still forget I didn't have power steering or the diff lock.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully when they add powersteering they use an adjustable setup like the quads
rode the maverick and agree it needs power steering however also took the commander for a rip a found the power steering a fair bit excessive perhaps a bigger heavier tire would make it a little freindlier
have been thinking about a commander but no more made the mistake of testing the mavrick first then commander resulting in the commander feeling the same as the rhino we currently have lol

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That fawker was fun on the straightaway. I just wish I had worn my googles I had brought instead of my sunglasses. Still digging dirt out of my eyes.

Top Bottom