Can Am dealer

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Alberta dealers? I am looking into a new Outlander 800 Max XT and compared to up here, I have already noticed about a $1000 difference between here and Saskabush. Are the prices pretty close across the board?

Thanks,

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got 2 new commanders from Riderz in Edson. They have been fantastic. Talk to Chris. I am picky but these guys are good. Heck the first one was released to me before the check had even arrived at the dealer.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give T-team on here a call only sniwchecked a sled from him but he's been great to deal with. He works at Martins southside in Edmonton.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Alberta dealers? I am looking into a new Outlander 800 Max XT and compared to up here, I have already noticed about a $1000 difference between here and Saskabush. Are the prices pretty close across the board?

Thanks,
Stojans seems to have a bad attitude on pricing. my buddy has good dealings with them, but they've given me some quotes that were way higher than even the Peace River dealer. when I was looking for a magnesium commander they were 1000 more than St.Paul which was the cheapest price I found. PR matched St.Paul's price so I bought there. I think I read somewhere that Stojan's has been the biggest BRP seller in western Canada for a few years running..?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stojans seems to have a bad attitude on pricing. my buddy has good dealings with them, but they've given me some quotes that were way higher than even the Peace River dealer. when I was looking for a magnesium commander they were 1000 more than St.Paul which was the cheapest price I found. PR matched St.Paul's price so I bought there. I think I read somewhere that Stojan's has been the biggest BRP seller in western Canada for a few years running..?

I'm not here to bad mouth them, but I think their prices are a little high,.. so it must be oil money keeping them in business. I am wanting to call around and get some quotes,.. as it stands now they "ahem",. quoted me over $15000 for an outlander 1000 max xt, which IMHO is crazy.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not here to bad mouth them, but I think their prices are a little high,.. so it must be oil money keeping them in business. I am wanting to call around and get some quotes,.. as it stands now they "ahem",. quoted me over $15000 for an outlander 1000 max xt, which IMHO is crazy.
give Dwayne a call @ Thomas Homes and RV, 624 2720. worth a try anyways....he was only 600 higher on the commander before he said he would match their price. I would have bought it for the higher price there anyways, by the time I drove south to get one I wouldn't have saved much.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give T-team on here a call only sniwchecked a sled from him but he's been great to deal with. He works at Martins southside in Edmonton.

For me, although price is important, level of service is way MORE important. T-Team is awesome to deal with and the whole southside bends over backwards to help me out everytime. Props to those guys They are awesome!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Craig at Stojans he'll help you out for sure, I'd be on an xp but he was on vacation and Gerry wouldn't deal on anything, and as mentioned T Team has helped out a lot of board members. Buying local is nice on paper and if you're rich but for the rest of us shopping around is always the way to go, my doo buddies all called all over and had Craig match their pricing

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I was informed some time ago that Stojans and Martins work together on units and pricing is the same. If there is a difference in dollars, either dealer will match the other as not to create any conflict. Just buy local ya cheap fugger ... Lol :beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was informed some time ago that Stojans and Martins work together on units and pricing is the same. If there is a difference in dollars, either dealer will match the other as not to create any conflict. Just buy local ya cheap fugger ... Lol :beer:

If I had your money I probably would :)

My thinking is I was going to come down so DJ(Funtimes) at clutch and grab could do my transmission, so while I was down there I was maybe going to come home with a new toy :)

Top Bottom