Camping or Destination Vacations???

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I have a cabin that is not finished..more like camping with no running water or plumbing.
Ya gotta have good friends, few years back I scammed my buddy into letting me take his new 27 foot trailer across Canada (hooked to my Duramax). Camping is the way to go.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camping. Bike rallies and tenting....fishing trips in the slide in truck camper....taking the family and parking the 5th wheel at a lake for a week...love it all. Can't wait....Grande Cache for May long....:D

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kids and I used to do alot of camping, either in tents or in a lean to by the lake. Big fire, the rocks around us would warm us all night. Little lizards would come out to warm themselves. It was awesome. But my husband is not so keen on camping, so we compromise, we live in an area that very wild, lots of access to creeks and trails, Kids and I get nature escapes, and my hubby gets his comfy bet at night. He enjoys nature, just not sleeping in it.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Do the camping thing as much as you can..... Especially with little ones and also do an every 3rd or 4th year destination holiday(lotsa good specials out there to be had)..........

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most peaple that do the destination thing just do it once or twice a year. Camping we can afford to do a hell of a lot more which means a lot more time with the family. Doesn't mean we never do the destination thing but not every year.

We camp basically all year (except November as there's usually not enough snow).

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I am lucky to work in the airline industry, so I fly (free) then camp. I do the hotel thing too which is nice because its cleaner and you dont have to clean up after ourselves. On the other hand theres nothing like waking up smellin like campfire and RR. So I guess I am saying maybe the camping thing. The best thing to do though is camp and boat fish combo, which leads me to this in closing (because sledmom I know you like them) "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day".

Top Bottom