Camper Tie Downs

vinson4ever

Reaction score
Need some feedback on the different truck camper tie downs avaliable. Where's a good place to buy a set? Would I be better off with the frame mounted ones or the pocket brackets? I was considering the pocket brackets until someone told me they are now illegal to use especially in B.C. Any truth to this? I have a 06 Dodge Mega Cab. I've hauled alot of trailers around over the years, but I'm a little unsure about truck campers. Any input would be a big help.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i live in bc and use the pocket tie downs on my ranger to my knowledge its legal. i was thinking about going to a belly bar this spring as i got one for free,will have to check with someone to see if the pocket tie downs are not allowed

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you selling what are the details

Thanks

I've got a full Torklift setup for Superduty Ford (99 up to ??) Big Class 5 hitch w/extension for towing, tie downs, frame brackets etc. I've fornicated myself into a trailer so I don't see myself in a camper soon.

Come to think of it for the OP I have a Dodge Class V hitch/extension and camper set up of 2nd gen Dodge, not sure if it fits 3rd Gen or not. Let's you tow behind your camper w/extension 2.5" reciever.

Top Bottom