Calling all sledders in Elkford/Sparwood/Fernie

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’m excited to say that I have just moved to the area and hoping to get to know you all and learn of all the riding areas. I am looking forward to this season and want to join a couple of the clubs.

Reactions: RXN

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a guy from Edmonton just moved in next door to me today and is a sledder. What town did you move into?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’m excited to say that I have just moved to the area and hoping to get to know you all and learn of all the riding areas. I am looking forward to this season and want to join a couple of the clubs.
Best of luck to you down there Lenard!

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a guy from Edmonton just moved in next door to me today and is a sledder. What town did you move into?
I’m from Edmonton and yes I drive a black superduty. I am in sparwood renting a house

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets get out and see what great riding we have in the area and since I don't work its way better mid week.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahah. sounds like your green with envy cause you have to work for many more years for a company that will dump their employees's at the first chance and have proven it many, many times. Life after that company is soooooo sweet. I'm a lucky man.
Polaris & Toyota? does he still have his man card?

Top Bottom