Calling all Shift Workers!!!

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who's all available for weekday rides / trips. I know it's nice to get out during the week and leave the weekends for the other guys....lol.

New motor on the way I might not have the HP but this year I vow to improve my skills. Oh and learn about tuning.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who's all available for weekday rides / trips. I know it's nice to get out during the week and leave the weekends for the other guys....lol.

New motor on the way I might not have the HP but this year I vow to improve my skills. Oh and learn about tuning.

Does school count? Since we have more shortened weeks than full ones lol.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you are kinda far from me, but I do a lot of friday rides in Golden or South????

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are kinda far from me, but I do a lot of friday rides in Golden or South????

Golden would be cool. I've really only ever been to Revy about 4 times as far as mtn. riding but this year I really want to get out more and push myself more. Snow Snow snow snow......

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does school count? Since we have more shortened weeks than full ones lol.

School counts.....pretty easy to shorten it up by an extra day or whatever.... what are you taking?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This working in the oil patch during the winter really messes up a guys ability to make plans for a weekend ride and actually get that weekend off of work. Seems like the days off always fall during the week and hard to hook up w/ others for a mid week ride.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We do some day trips to Golden midweek, I'm off tues,wed,thurs every 3 weeks and fri,sat,sun,mon every 3 weeks 7days on in between. We'll work something out, our day trips are usally day before planning.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on, it'll be nice to have a few people to send a shout out to if a chance for a weekday ride comes up. I''ll be 4 on 4 off.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets all take a lay off and collect pogie all winter. Then there's lots of riding time. They do it in switzerland all the time. Little hard on the pocket book though.

Amped

Reaction score
I work a 4 by 4 shift to always lookig to go riding weekdays is where it's at

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I go everyweekend,somtimes leave on thurs,or friday and sometimes have room for 1 - 2 sleds extra, iif anybody is ever stuck for a ride or group to go with.:d

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also a shift worker, always riding on the weekdays, 5 on 5 off and hoping for snow:d

Top Bottom