Call to Rider Nation!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is going on with the Riders this season? No pass rush, no offensive line, no receivers with good hands, and no game plan. Am I missing anything??:confused::confused::confused:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eskimos,eskimos, eskimos(quietly don't want to rile anyone, bull huey) GO EDMONTON!!! Sorry Sask fans but we bit the big one last year and its nice to get excited again.

Last edited:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possibly get rid of Ritchie Hall !!!! We did...

Just Saying.:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Saskatchewan is playin' as good as last year...... Just everyone else, has stepped up to the plate, and they're all just that much better than the riders........ Jus' sayin' ;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saskatchewan is playin' as good as last year...... Just everyone else, has stepped up to the plate, and they're all just that much better than the riders........ Jus' sayin' ;)

I think what you really meant to say was Edmonton has really picked up there game this year and Saskatchewan is playing like they have the last few years. Just sayin'.....................;);):beer:

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two words...............Darian Durant. What a F'in bum. My sister can throw harder passes than that guy. I have never seen a QB throw so many Rainbows and still be considered the one of the top three players in the CFL(according to TSN). :rant:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two words...............Darian Durant. What a F'in bum. My sister can throw harder passes than that guy. I have never seen a QB throw so many Rainbows and still be considered the one of the top three players in the CFL(according to TSN). :rant:

Looks like another character building year for the faithful.................:(

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like another character building year for the faithful.................:(

Can only go to the cup so many times in a row before the whole "underdog team from Saskatchewan" starts to wear a little thin.....They need to disappear from the playoffs for another ten years or so to thin out the bandwagon hoppers that are so annoying.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can only go to the cup so many times in a row before the whole "underdog team from Saskatchewan" starts to wear a little thin.....They need to disappear from the playoffs for another ten years or so to thin out the bandwagon hoppers that are so annoying.

Hey its fun being a rider fan. I think it says alot for the fan base when you hear these statistics that was explained in the Calgary Sun a couple weeks ago. Number 1 team in Canada for souveneirs, memorabilia, jerseys ,etc. Number 2 last year as well in Canada for the same list as above for there 100 anniversary gear. They sell more stuff than the other CFL teams combined. Number 1 draw on TSN year after year.Number 1 draw in all CFL parks year after year. Unfortunately we are the number 8 team in the CFL this year. Thats a statistic that needs to go away.:eek:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Remember...................We walk amomg you.:cool::beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember...................We walk amomg you.:cool::beer:

Oh I know, saw you by the obnoxious thousand at the last 2 grey cups....Only fans I've ever seen that booed the opposition cheerleaders...Who boos cheerleaders? :eek::confused:Even Montreal cheerleaders....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I know, saw you by the obnoxious thousand at the last 2 grey cups....Only fans I've ever seen that booed the opposition cheerleaders...Who boos cheerleaders? :eek::confused:Even Montreal cheerleaders....

Every team has obnoxious fans. Alot of the problem that say Eskimo or Stampeder fans have with Rider fans is that they are usually out numbered by them in there own park. If you don't want them in your park then sell out your stadium with season tickets so we can't get in. Simple solution. It's a testament to the fan base that those many people will travel and make the effort to watch there team in other venues in the masses that they do. Sounds to me you might be a little bit GREEN with envy? LOL. :d:beer:You gotta admit though that the last grey cup in Calgary was pretty impressive with probably 45000 Rider fans out of the 48000 that were there. Hell I saw guys with Stampeder hats on with there faces painted green in the concourses. I did also see one Eskimo fan who had Riders suck on the nameplate on the back of his jersey. Talk about swimming against the current.:rolleyes:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every team has obnoxious fans. Alot of the problem that say Eskimo or Stampeder fans have with Rider fans is that they are usually out numbered by them in there own park. If you don't want them in your park then sell out your stadium with season tickets so we can't get in. Simple solution. It's a testament to the fan base that those many people will travel and make the effort to watch there team in other venues in the masses that they do. Sounds to me you might be a little bit GREEN with envy? LOL. :d:beer:You gotta admit though that the last grey cup in Calgary was pretty impressive with probably 45000 Rider fans out of the 48000 that were there. Hell I saw guys with Stampeder hats on with there faces painted green in the concourses. I did also see one Eskimo fan who had Riders suck on the nameplate on the back of his jersey. Talk about swimming against the current.:rolleyes:

Yeah, Must be jealousy. :rolleyes: Riders had always been my #2 team. The 89 cup (when they actually showed up to play, unlike the last 2) was awesome. I was actually hoping for Sask right up until the night before the cup in Calgary.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Must be jealousy. :rolleyes: Riders had always been my #2 team. The 89 cup (when they actually showed up to play, unlike the last 2) was awesome. I was actually hoping for Sask right up until the night before the cup in Calgary.

Someone or something change your mind? Inquiring minds want to know........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like Fantuz is gonna make the Bears. John Chick is in jeoprady in Indianapolis as well. We could sure use them right now.Thank god Toronto and BC re as pathetic as us. Gotta love the CFL.........

Top Bottom