Calgary Snowmobile Club Show at Spruce Meadows?

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Anyone know much about this show? I'm assuming they local club has split off from the snowmobile show and is now doing their own little gig...or is this just a swap meet of sorts?

I'm getting back into sledding with the family and need some gear and such. What's to be expected at Spruce Meadows in a couple weeks?

Thanks...Graeme

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We will have a booth at this show. With both Arctic Cat and Yamaha sleds for you to look at.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have a booth at this show. With both Arctic Cat and Yamaha sleds for you to look at.

What? Anything worth while to look at?

Ha kidding. Nice new building.

Looking forward to this Calgary show for the first time in several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? Anything worth while to look at?

Ha kidding. Nice new building.

Looking forward to this Calgary show for the first time in several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be stopping by the Pro-Am booth to check out the Vipers.

I'm looking forward to the sledders taking over this show in the next few years, and pushing out the skateboarding portion of it. Seriously, a skateboarding show in November.... Let's take back the SNOW Show!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are three of us guys coming up for the day. Looking forward to it. plan to buy a new helmut and new riding gloves. even booking a day off work!

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Calgary Snowmobile Show & Swap was organized by the A.S.A., and they have a "snowmobile area" inside the Equi-.plex building with the other booths of the Calgary Snow & Skate Show. The A.S.A. asked the Calgary Snowmobile Club to run an outside swap meet. The club took this on, and our P.R. Director has been working hard to sign-up people and businesses with old and used parts and sleds. It is coming together, and this is the first year at re-starting a "show" in Calgary. We anticipate a good show, and look to build on it's successes for years to come.

Top Bottom