Calgary sledder for hire!

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your into day trips my gang usually rides Gorman or Quartz on Sundays, it all depends on what the Sun has decide to do. If we go out for the weekend, its usually better to go to Revy but last season Golden was killer, we usually stay at the Golden Rim inn if we stay overnight.

I'll help you dig if you help me dig. Our gang rides everything from the trees to bowls to drops to kickers, yhe more snow the better. I'd feel better if you have taken your ast1 course, you save my ass I save yours....
Sled season is starting, bbbrrrrraaaappppp.
I cant wait till my new Free ride lands at my shop...

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your into day trips my gang usually rides Gorman or Quartz on Sundays, it all depends on what the Sun has decide to do. If we go out for the weekend, its usually better to go to Revy but last season Golden was killer, we usually stay at the Golden Rim inn if we stay overnight.

I'll help you dig if you help me dig. Our gang rides everything from the trees to bowls to drops to kickers, yhe more snow the better. I'd feel better if you have taken your ast1 course, you save my ass I save yours....
Sled season is starting, bbbrrrrraaaappppp.
I cant wait till my new Free ride lands at my shop...
Hey Steel Town
Yah I haven't taken my avy course yet. where is the best place? I've heard lots about Zac Trac's, will be taking one this season.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for sledding buddies, willing to provide 5 free unstucks to be used at anytime and a 24 pack after the ride.

I moved to Calgary about 2 years ago from Grande Prairie and Peace River. I'm 26 with 10 years experience mountain riding. My in-laws live in Sicamous so that has been my main riding spot for the the last couple seasons. Only got out 3 times last year (pathetic) need to try for more this year.

I like to boondock through the trees and find lots of pow. I'm into air time and technical riding. The long hard packed climbs ain't really my thing. I carry my avy gear (probe, shovel, and beacon) would expect others to do the same as I'm relying on you if I'm under the snow.

If your around the same age (not that I'm discriminating just think I'd have more in common) and interested in heading out for a trip this winter let me know.

welcome aboard from the Crew at T&T Power Sports. Rule # 1 have fun.. FYI S&M members get 15% off any accessories/parts sales.. and yes we ship

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Steel Town
Yah I haven't taken my avy course yet. where is the best place? I've heard lots about Zac Trac's, will be taking one this season.

I took my course through Hanfiretraining out of Golden B.C. Ryan and Aaron are rippers on the sleds (pro riders) and take you out to Quartz or Gorman for the afternoon after your class room session, it was a good weekend anyway so the course was a bonus. They both spend all day everyday in the mountians as they are also guides... I hand out their brochure to all my customers and have never heard a single negative comment, good luck and have fun out there.
Lori from Zac Trac's also does a good job, I just have to give my buddies a plug here and there, lol

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Welcome to Snow & Mud. Shoot me a PM if you wanna ride this winter... Im also in Calgary, 25, like to ride Forester/Silent and around Golden... Definitely want to make it out to Revy this year. Got most weekends off and I'll have a pile of vacation days to burn come winter time so mid-week rides are a possibility too. Have truck, will tow trailer.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to the site its a great place to meet folks and products.

PS. I love how you made your welcome speech sound like a dating profile, too funny.
Anyways welcome aboard.
Looking for sledding buddies, willing to provide 5 free unstucks to be used at anytime and a 24 pack after the ride.

I moved to Calgary about 2 years ago from Grande Prairie and Peace River. I'm 26 with 10 years experience mountain riding. My in-laws live in Sicamous so that has been my main riding spot for the the last couple seasons. Only got out 3 times last year (pathetic) need to try for more this year.

I like to boondock through the trees and find lots of pow. I'm into air time and technical riding. The long hard packed climbs ain't really my thing. I carry my avy gear (probe, shovel, and beacon) would expect others to do the same as I'm relying on you if I'm under the snow.

If your around the same age (not that I'm discriminating just think I'd have more in common) and interested in heading out for a trip this winter let me know.

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to the site its a great place to meet folks and products.

PS. I love how you made your welcome speech sound like a dating profile, too funny.
Anyways welcome aboard.

My wife was just razzing me about my speech. She says "make sure you don't come on to strong that"ll just scary everybody away you gotta play it cool."

j_w10

Reaction score
hey live in brooks ab looking for some new people to ride with this winter pm me when your heading out see if i can make it.

Motogp

Reaction score
Hey dude. I am near Edmonton. Send me a message if you want to swap info/get to know each other. Got a few riding partners but I am in the same boat, usually when I want to go it's just me.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay chris . Ride out in sicamous area alot. have ridden mostly owls head,since we are able to drive right out of the garage. have ridden hunters, blue lake and eagles for the last fews years also. welcome to come along any time!! :)

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay chris . Ride out in sicamous area alot. have ridden mostly owls head,since we are able to drive right out of the garage. have ridden hunters, blue lake and eagles for the last fews years also. welcome to come along any time!! :)

I was up Owls as far as I could get with my quad on Oct.31, got completely lost looking for the cabin, its a little different in the winter when the trails groomed in one direction only. Snows isn't as deep as it would've been nice to see but still got the blood pumping for whats to come. Thanks for the invite.:bike:

Top Bottom