Calgary & Area Sledders Hooters Night

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Count me in I will make the trip for this one......Cheers:D

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam out I could not get a later flight back and I need to get back so I can get my sled back together before the 12th.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So ya, im thinkin i might still be at work that day. im in stettler tommorow and they said by next week well be home. So if im home, ill come, but if not im sorry guys, maybe ill have to goto and edmonton one if im not workin. I kinda have to take the days they'll give me right now in case i want some sleddin time off

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sorry All, But I Cannot Make It.... A Tech In On Holidays Next Week, So I'll Be In The Back Pullin' Wrenches... Unable To Take Off Early To Make The Trek To Calgary, Also Just Got A Call To Coach The U18 Select Girls Indoor Soccer Club Wednesday Nite. Sledbunny Was Gonna Tag With Me, So Unless He Posts Differently(maybe Hitching A Ride With Someone Else) I Don't Think He'll Be There Eithere........ Sorry To Cancel.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to try and stop by..I am on my way back from Edmonton and may have time for one and a short meet and greet. Count me in...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
As I will be in Calgary in 1 week for the ASA show, Dragonlady, Summitric and Sledbunnyracing will be there as well for the show, I cannot make tommorow night. Ive had very limited sleep over the last 4 days since the site experienced the issues and I spent alot of time to repair the problem. We will have to make a time to go out on the weekend when we are there for the show, Im sure I'll meet alot of you there.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im out im workin in stettler. i was suppose to be home yesterday but i had to stay behind because of some inexperience on the lease. O well it will buy my pipe and head for my sled.

GRD

Reaction score
Another small gathering tonight. A nice group of guys though!

Myself, papajake, foothillsm8 and dobir. Great to finally meet you Dobir....

50/50 polaris and articat...

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no kidding you broke the flash never seen such a spotless truck if you take it sledding your going to need 4 days to clean it nice ford you made a great purchase looks great

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to meet you guys, some good sledding plans made. Looking forward to the next trip. Good to finally meet Get r'done and good to here Papajake is wanting to hit Sicamous soon....

Top Bottom