Calgary Suds Night - Thursday November 20th

GRD

Reaction score
I won't be able to make this one due to unforeseen family circumstance. Johni_t will be heading this one up, keep an eye out for him.

Thanks.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to make this one due to unforeseen family circumstance. Johni_t will be heading this one up, keep an eye out for him.

Thanks.

unsupervised?? this could get ugly....:d just kidding, lets have a good turn out people riding season is upon us, I went last weekend and cant wait for a bit more snow so lets have a good turn out, see ya all on thursday:beer:

come on cow town.....

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::beer:Planned to come up to the suds night but going hunting instead sorry... But you guys and gals have fun and do a snow dance or something!!! Pray to the gods!!!! Have a drink for me.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome night guys and girls. We had what - about 9-10 people?

Great to meet some folks over a couple cold ones. See, hooters isn't so bad honey! :d

We're going to give Quartz a go for Sunday, shake down some new equipment. Anyone wanna come?

Cheers!

Pistonbroke

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well good to meet some new members and we had a good turnout, se ya on the hill sunday
heres a pic of the crew from the right miss shiznitt and shiznitt, amyjane, pistonbroke, sunny and hubby (Jamie), hiding in the corner is threadkiller, modman, shawnmcgregr, JoHNI-T and the Mrs... sorry about spelling
cameranew 008.jpg

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry wasn't able to make it got a deer that day had to deal with it. Looks like a good turn out and a good time! Wish I could have made it!:d

Top Bottom