Calgary Suds Night

GRD

Reaction score
Is there something that is going to distinguish us from all the other hooligans or do we just walk around asking people?

I'm wearing a blue checkered shirt and blue jeans and I'll have a blue wind breaker jacket on. I will also be driving a blue Sunfire, I left my blue Dodge truck at home today. sounds like I have a blue fetish.....

I should be there just before 7pm. I will have a snowmud shirt on. Truck is a black f350. I'll print off a snowandmud logo and put it on the table.

GRD

Reaction score
I should be there just before 7pm. I will have a snowmud shirt on. Truck is a black f350. I'll print off a snowandmud logo and put it on the table.

Reservation is for snowandmud.com at 7 pm.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there something that is going to distinguish us from all the other hooligans or do we just walk around asking people?

I'm wearing a blue checkered shirt and blue jeans and I'll have a blue wind breaker jacket on. I will also be driving a blue Sunfire, I left my blue Dodge truck at home today. sounds like I have a blue fetish.....

I will be wearing the yellow hat I got from Snotrocket, and is borrowing my one piece jumper.
ya wont miss us..

Shawn

more people needed... whos else is in??? snow is coming

GRD

Reaction score
***getr'done
***shawnmcgr
***threadkiller
***modman
***johni_t & mrs
***papajake
***shiznitt100 & mrs
***mark

Best turnout to date for Calgary. Great to see some new faces! Sorry, didn't bring a camera!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see some peeps, hey shawn shoulda come with mark to crossroads, just got home before midnite.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep, it was good to meet some of you. When's the next one?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we still need a bigger crowd... good to meet some new peeps and hopefuly we can make it bigger,
snow is coming:beer:

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was a great night, no fights lol hope she snows pretty soon i getting the gitters. any one going or wants to go let me know i am in 829-3914 colin again great to see some new guys out.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was a great night, no fights lol hope she snows pretty soon i getting the gitters. any one going or wants to go let me know i am in 829-3914 colin again great to see some new guys out.

Your on Colin! Let's get a mob together in December and hit the Pass!

Anyone need a wingman for a ride give me a call 403 968 2270.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how are you at getting unstuck? lol i guess you will find out soon enough. will give you a ring in a few weeks for some golden action.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how are you at getting unstuck? lol i guess you will find out soon enough. will give you a ring in a few weeks for some golden action.

Snowbunje as much as possible...I'm usually pulling out Mark's Rev though. He fearless when I'm around to pull him out!

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well im sure we will have a few good stucks this season, not much happening in the way of snow yet... getting disapointed lol snow already....

Top Bottom