Cadomin Conditions and Trails from Townsite

Rusty99

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Me and my lady are heading out for July long weekend and staying at the Cadomin Motel. Can anyone advise of the trail conditions there at the moment? Is the water level in creeks high?

My wife is a newer rider with one easy riding season under her belt on a Grizzly 500cc. I'm hoping to show her the beauty of the Cadomin area and take her on some easy trails.

Any recommendations of trails starting near the Cadomin Townsite?

Thanks

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Me and my lady are heading out for July long weekend and staying at the Cadomin Motel. Can anyone advise of the trail conditions there at the moment? Is the water level in creeks high?

My wife is a newer rider with one easy riding season under her belt on a Grizzly 500cc. I'm hoping to show her the beauty of the Cadomin area and take her on some easy trails.

Thanks

had east towards Robb on the gravel road a couple km and on the right you will see a smaller opening to a trail that heads south. There is a random camp site just before it on the left that should have trailers. The trail Is a trap line that goes to Mckenzie falls. At the falls you can cross the creek and keep going to my buddies old trap cabin another 15-20 km from the falls. It's a sweet ride for newer riders.

Last edited:

mbmb

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Thanks

I'm camping 1/8 kilometer south of Cadomin July long with the family. I've heard there's lots of nice trail. Will have to check out the route to Mckenzie Falls.

Ricardo666

Reaction score
How was the riding out there at Cadomin ? Me and a buddy are heading there this weekend , first time for both of us, I'm taking my toy hauler wondering a good spot to camp close to a river or running creek , we would like close to pavement if possible cause we are taking are Harley's possibly do a evening trip into jasper but will see
ive read lots of reviews and forums about trails and were to go wish there was better maps but I guess will just wing it and go we are taking our dirt bikes and sxs

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the riding out there at Cadomin ? Me and a buddy are heading there this weekend , first time for both of us, I'm taking my toy hauler wondering a good spot to camp close to a river or running creek , we would like close to pavement if possible cause we are taking are Harley's possibly do a evening trip into jasper but will see
ive read lots of reviews and forums about trails and were to go wish there was better maps but I guess will just wing it and go we are taking our dirt bikes and sxs
Harley's should stay home unless you like riding on gravel.

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah not really any close pavement in the area at all. If you're going into the area to camp just stick to the dirt bikes and sxs.

Ricardo666

Reaction score
Yeah sorry for all the questions
There is just so much different info floating around about Cadomin
is hey 40 from Hinton paved all the way to Cadomin ? Just trying to get a feel for what I'm driving into this weekend

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry for all the questions
There is just so much different info floating around about Cadomin
is hey 40 from Hinton paved all the way to Cadomin ? Just trying to get a feel for what I'm driving into this weekend

not all the way, but it has more pavement than rob -> cadamon hwy

Top Bottom