cabins

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger your just a douche bag anyway..... Just kiddin, I have no issues with a couple sociables when out and about kinda like bogger says, it's when I see the guys bringing in the six packs in the afternoon to warm up and then at the end of the day they come in with their buds and bring in another six pack hammer em back and head down the trail to the staging area... wtf?

I think what was meant was the kids going in there are exposed to the smoke, not that they are the ones doing the smoking. I smoke but try not to subject non smokers to my habbit. I smoke outside always, we do not smoke in our house because we share our indoor air with our children.
I also drink beer..... I know this is a touchy subject and I've had discussions with other members who disagree with alcohol on the trails. It's been said that some people who see me with beer would not want to associate with me or stop to say hello, thats too bad because I'm a pretty good guy who enjoys a few beers throughout the day whether I'm on my quad or my sled......Guys who get hammered are a different story, but just because you see me having a beer don't "paint me with the same brush" as them..... Just a general statement.

I guess the self policing needs to be stepped up to deter the vandals.

mel.h

Reaction score
I'm with you Barry, well said, enough said. RESPECT, RESPECT, RESPECT is all that is required. Thank you Barry.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that mash is a new one since i was there on Dec 12, no respect dont show up there. leave it for others to enjoy. So many dick heads in our society today

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a few pics of the fine work bbtoys speaks of.

nice real nice:mad::nono:

If anyone on here knows these guys please point them out to me the next time you are in town, or PM me with some info. the info would remain with me and me only.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While on the topic of cabins, the ignitor on the heater in the Renshaw cabin is unhooked or something? Very hard to get the heater lit through the little hole with all the outside air drafting in. Took about ten matches each time we lit it on Wednesday. Thanks in advance, Barry.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that check stop will screw up a guys weekend and possibley alot more. So i will put this out there for all to read " IF I AM SLEDDING THE SAME AREA AS YOU AND YOU WANT TO DRINK. PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE HAND ME YOUR KEYS AND I WILL GET YOU BACK. AND I WILL WALK TO WHERE I NEED TO GO" Be smart out there. Do not ruin your life cause you wanna be one of the boys

I for one do not like the damage that is being done to the cabins, as far as the drinking and riding goes I do not agree with it, it is something that will probably never change thou. I would like to see the rcmp out there checking guys as they come down. As far as them ruining there lives who gives a s@#t, they want to get pissed up drop off a cliff, get pulled over and lose there license good one less person I have to worry about being out there. It's being hit by one of these idiots that bugs me.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at Renshaw the weekend before Christmas and it looked more like a booze party at the cabin than a sled trip. Two guys came out of there who were having serious trouble just walking and talking... maybe it will take a little checkstop at the fork in the trail for guys to get the hint, not so much fun when you lose your licence for a year plus a fine. Same rules and penalties apply as if you were on the hwy in a truck. Nothing wrong with a beer with the boys but a beer not many beers.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While on the topic of cabins, the ignitor on the heater in the Renshaw cabin is unhooked or something? Very hard to get the heater lit through the little hole with all the outside air drafting in. Took about ten matches each time we lit it on Wednesday. Thanks in advance, Barry.

working the trails and cabin today so will check it out. thanks. first time back in the saddle since my mishap. riding the tour sled today and taking it easy. think I may have a broken bone in my foot so may keep me off the extreme stuff for 2-3 more weeks. will be brushing on the way up as there seems to be alot of trees leaning over the trail.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
working the trails and cabin today so will check it out. thanks. first time back in the saddle since my mishap. riding the tour sled today and taking it easy. think I may have a broken bone in my foot so may keep me off the extreme stuff for 2-3 more weeks. will be brushing on the way up as there seems to be alot of trees leaning over the trail.

they keep you awake. a little tap on the helmet to keep you sharp. LOL

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I for one do not like the damage that is being done to the cabins, as far as the drinking and riding goes I do not agree with it, it is something that will probably never change thou. I would like to see the rcmp out there checking guys as they come down. As far as them ruining there lives who gives a s@#t, they want to get pissed up drop off a cliff, get pulled over and lose there license good one less person I have to worry about being out there. It's being hit by one of these idiots that bugs me.
So what does drinking have to do with the damage to the cabins, which was the reason the thread was started?

Top Bottom