Cabin rentals in Alberta

Tbaz

Reaction score
Live in Edm and look to rent cabins to stay in while riding all day , 2-3 nights group of maybe 3-8
people , don't really care where but has to be scenic , 2-4 hours away.

Craneman32

Reaction score

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a bunch of Cabins at "Jasper Gates" and you can quad right from there to the dunes (Brule Dunes) or ride tons of trails all over there.
It's right along hwy 16 so easy to get to. 15 min past Hinton heading towards Jasper. It's just before the Jasper Park gates very scenic... Plus if you go when the Miette Hot Springs are open u could go up there and soak after quading. Restaurants up there too or u could even eat just down the road at the Overlander Lodge 2 min from your cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RFish

Reaction score
Have you been to the Jasper gates cabins. Looking at pulling a trailer there and want to ride our rzrs to Brule dunes from there. Was looking on google earth and dosent look too far north to get to the dunes. Wondering if there's marked trails to get there or how far a ride each day roughly?

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think u can park your campers there too but why when u can random camp all over here for free.
Unless u are set on having hook ups/water then i guess ya you'd want to stay at Jasper Gates.
No marked trails at all around Hinton but in my mind Hinton probably has the most trails in all of Alberta... I call it Alberta's best kept secret lol
You can ride both sides of the hwy near jasper gates. I suggest riding the dunes a bit then venture off on the trails around there. Tons of them...

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm from here so i don't camp in camp grounds and thats the only one around anyway that u are alloud to quad from. Most other campsites are in a park.

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would take about 1/2 hr ride to get to the dunes from Jasper Gates cabins. Litterally cross the road and there's trails right there. U can camp farther down but it's a tight muddy road and u wouldn't want to haul a big camper in there. The trail to the dunes
Leaves right at that camp. Just respect the signs that tell u not to ride off the designated trails and all will b good. Take it easy on the trails to the dunes or u risk a head on collision!!

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4b5e9efd0631c2740b61741a5655927f.jpg

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2cc7405d9512fa19fb32bf92b8295373.jpg

We took a jeep down it other day but don't try that lol. Stupid tight for a jeep... We just did it on a day that nobody was down there.

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
f1a8c2222d0adf79a60af691521f6526.jpg

Those cabins are down and to the left. Pic gives u an idea what kind of country it is here.

Top Bottom