C3 Powersports Synchrodrive

on the fence

Reaction score
Just had an issue with my top sprocket the splines were sloppy kit is just over a year old and talked with c3 no mention of warranty would go with tki kit next time.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had an issue with my top sprocket the splines were sloppy kit is just over a year old and talked with c3 no mention of warranty would go with tki kit next time.

Buddy had a similar issue on his but we caught it before it got too bad. On his sled the spacer that pushed up against the rotor was to short and was not putting the enough pressure on everything. Was a pretty easy fix all we did was put a shin behind the spacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you change the belt with both gears on and just walk the lower one on?

We pull top gear off and get the belt on it with the sprocket barely onto the splines. Then have someone spin the track and walk the belt on the bottom sprocket as you push down on the top one. 2 guys & 10 mins, and no bloody knuck's.
Seen alot of these stock belts strip the cog's due to improper break-in and/or track tension is to loose and is shock loading the belt.
Seen some snap in half as well.
IMGP0200.jpg

Last edited:

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still think I'll change to something easier. Should be a part that can be changed by the rider and not require a team of mechanics. Never thought I'd say I missed my chain case.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else out there have any experience with the C3 or TKI kits?

Top Bottom