C3 Belt Drive System

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did anyone get one of these units yet and have tryout with it/? if soo please post some sorta review on how well it worked.

Reaction score
Well we just finished shipping out our first 12 belt drive kits. We will have an install video on youtube later today if any one wants to see how the install goes. We are ordering the next 12 on Monday the 8Th of March. The cost of the next 12 will have a 10% discount and be$901.00. These are the gearing options 1:2.00/1:2.10/1:2.22/1:2.33/1:2.40/1:2.52 we can order so if you want a specific ratio a deposit will guaranty you get what you need. For more details call Kevin @ C3 PowerSports (250) 833-3538

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
I would like to see some pic's and i really would like to know how much it helps the sled with preformance

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
Here are some pics:

Belt Drive Bottom.jpg

DSC05232.jpg

beltdrive.jpg

C3 Synchro.jpg

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
C3 SyncroDrive Update

Here is a table of the gear ratios available:
SyncroDriveRatios.jpg

If your interested in changing gear ratios often, the tog gear is much easier to swap out, and is cheaper as well. Extra Top gears are about $134. So you can quickly go from 210 to 252

Instructions for Switching Top Gear:

1) Apply Brake
2) Loosen Top Sprocket and Belt Tension
4) Swat Gears
5) Tighten Sprocket and Belt Tension

We have done some testing and found that we can get the kit to work with the Avid Extended Chain Case.

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
We have sold most of the spring order and now only have about 3 complete stock kits left and 2 Avid extended kits available. We will be offering the spring price of $901 until the end of April. Order online or Call to get the spring price!

SyncroDriveXP.jpg

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
2010 SyncroDrive:

We are currently working on a new “Rapid Switch” system for the SyncroDrive. It will work with all three top gear ratios and allow you to switch gears faster and easier while increasing overall strength. This product will come standard on next season’s complete kits and will also be sold separately as an upgrade for existing users.

The SyncroDrive Rapid Switch will also lower the price for additional top gears making it a more affordable solution to optimizing your gear ratio for unparalleled performance!

The Rapid Switch upgrade kit comes complete with your choice of a 30, 27 or 25 tooth top gear. Additional gears sold separately.

SyncroDrive Testimonials

“The SyncroDrive is working great! No problems, seems to work better then the chain and gears. Spent two days doing nothing but steep long climbs, really taxed the system, and went through two clutch belts - but no noticeable wear to the SyncroDrive belt.”

“I went out to ride some late spring deep wet snow; the climbing was difficult as the tracks were really working hard to climb in the wet soft snow. After watching several guys attempt to climb a steep incline after trenching and eventually have to turn out, I hit it and sailed up and over the top with unflagging speed - due in part to some really good clutching, excellent suspension geometry and the new C3 SyncroDrive system.”

“I made climb after climb and all were just as good as the last. I wish I could have captured a video of the dozen or so guys around my sled at Turnagain checking out the SyncroDrive this spring. They were almost knocking each other over trying to get a look at it. All were impressed to say the least”

- IronDog

Last edited:

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
C3 SyncroDrive System Update

The Avid XP Extended Chain case kit will allow your XP to fit an 8 tooth 3" driver and the new 3" long paddles! Combine this with a to convert your heavy stock chain drive to a lightweight belt drive system. The combined kits should have a weight savings of 6lbs +

• XP Extended Kit Includes
  • Inner chain case
  • Clutch side bearing support
  • Brake support
  • Carbon Fiber chain case guards

Compatible with or standard chain drive

Top Bottom