C12 Race Fuel

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was told that you can't buy any race gas in canada,because it contains lead.i wanted it for my dirtbike.try rivercity cycle,leading edge,pure power...

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was told that you can't buy any race gas in canada,because it contains lead.i wanted it for my dirtbike.try rivercity cycle,leading edge,pure power...

i know dirt bike racers can get VP. i'm not sure if it comes directly from VP or if it comes from a distributor. try asking the local powersports places.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This was true last spring for a while I believe they were not letting any come into Canada. Not sure what happened but its been easy to get again this winter.

Hirevtuner

Reaction score
The Suzuki shop sells it and Leading Edge Motorsports the Arctic Cat shop sells it. :beer:

RTTTTed

Reaction score
Phone the Motorsports car tuner in Kamloops (across the street from the Truck canopy outfit) just before the bridge coming from downtown Kamloops. Sorry, forgot their name. They have cars in the Hot Night In the City car show every aug when I enter my sc'd Viper.

In Calgary Steve Eisenberg (Davenport Motorpsorts) was telling me that HE is the distributor for racing fuels. He's in the book. Maybe he'll sell at a better price?

Ted

Top Bottom