Buying new sled

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he wants one as soon as the snow flies though.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said ? I wouldn't buy a new one this year as Doo and Polaris will have a new mid season .
Cat who knows??
This is a perfect year to buy one, when was the last time any of them built a sled worth buying first production year?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a perfect year to buy one, when was the last time any of them built a sled worth buying first production year?

Very true but with a mid season release a person will have a good idea what they are all about ?
Good or bad.
I guess I should have said I wouldn't buy a brand new 2015 .
To many good one year old sleds with lots of warranty on the market.

marcel.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Maxwell, the chassis ain't bad, of course there is a far better one, so if " not bad " is what you're looking for then he's correct. The biggest surface area track is also a fact, but one that you may as a lot of guys have found, come to dislike. Even with the gimmicky type fixes Doo has come up with and the constantly diminishing ski stance to offset the wider track they are still the most difficult to boondocks and require far more effort than the Pro and the Cat. Clutching, hands down to Poo, Far and away the best power transfer to the snow, as evidenced constantly by their near equal competiveness while producing less HP. All 3 have their strong points, as much as some would hate to admit. I don't believe there is any one clear winner for everyone.
Oh I definitely agree they all have their strengths and weakness I guess the best way for me to find out for mysef is to drive them all as stated in a comment above. Thaks again

Top Bottom