Reaction score
I could put one that says Its Bogger's fault
:lol:
Every thread is better with boobs!
buttons.jpg

Force

Reaction score
can we vote more then once
I removed my admin as i have done all the fixes some things in the server need updated to bring them up to date have told the owner what needs done once these are done then the forums will be 100% fixed for me I don't have any problems I know some are but that could be from there side but once the software on the box is updated it will help a lot and fix the other issues that need done

Thanks all for being apart of these forums and sorry for any bugs you have had but whoever did the last forum software update really messed it up and i had to fix 155,000 errors to get it working

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Friggin Ron.....

Apparently site upgrades are like sex.... always better when you hire a pro...

I removed my admin as i have done all the fixes some things in the server need updated to bring them up to date have told the owner what needs done once these are done then the forums will be 100% fixed for me I don't have any problems I know some are but that could be from there side but once the software on the box is updated it will help a lot and fix the other issues that need done

Thanks all for being apart of these forums and sorry for any bugs you have had but whoever did the last forum software update really messed it up and i had to fix 155,000 errors to get it working

Top Bottom