Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Leave the Love button

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF button is okay, can definitely replace the LOVE button with the DISLIKE button, IMO... Love/Like are too much the same..

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I wasted all that time disliking all maxwells posts for the last like 4 months and you remove it??? JJJEEEEEZZZZEEE
It totally sucks that all the likes and all the other stuff from the old site are gone

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 buttons are necessary. Thank you for posts that are useful, like for obvious reasons, dislike also for obviously reasons, and a wtf button cause its fun.

sent from my android

Force

Reaction score
I can add other options into the poll or will see what members post of course anyone can make there own poll this poll will end in 10 days that will give all enough time to vote

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how come we can only chose 1? I would like the love button removed, add the wtf button, and add the dislike button. How does that happen with the above poll?

Just asking......

x 2...........?????????

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has just occured to me.... with all this shuffling around of stuff I lost all my thanks.... I had over 17K thanks accumulated these past few years....

That blows goats....

It has just occured to me.... with all this shuffling around of stuff I lost all my thanks.... I had over 17K thanks accumulated these past few years....

I hardly seem like a big deal anymore...

That blows goats....

you did not need to post it twice....we already knew you blew goats.....:eek::D:D

Top Bottom