Burandt Revalve

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
Just wondering where guys have been taking shocks locally to have the Burandt revalve done to the rear skid shocks on the float skid.
Thanks!:beer:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where guys have been taking shocks locally to have the Burandt revalve done to the rear skid shocks on the float skid.
Thanks!:beer:

Nextech in Sherwood Park did mine, there's a few threads on this if you search for them.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I rode a m8 with the revalve complete and i was very impressed with the results. no sag and perfect rebound. a lot stiffer than i was used to. i recommend it, i wonder what the results would be if piggyback shock resevoirs were used

superduty 348

Reaction score
I rode a m8 with the revalve complete and i was very impressed with the results. no sag and perfect rebound. a lot stiffer than i was used to. i recommend it, i wonder what the results would be if piggyback shock resevoirs were used

I just had had mine done and now the rear end settles about 2" Its like there is a air pocket there.Is this normal? It doesn't matter how much I pump it up , same results.I lift it up and it settles back down but from that point it works good.Check your and see if you can pull it up a couple of inches.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we do it here at T & T Powersports in Bonnyville
put the re valve in my HCR over the summer cant wait to try it.

M1K

Reaction score
So which shock works better, the float or the zero pro. I see the 2011 M8 standard model has fox zeros all around.
I've had nothing but issues with my 07 sno pro floats since the day I brought it home (bought new)....they have been rebuilt about 4 times and still sag excessively and generally rides like an 80's sled. Not sure how Fox can hold their head high with a product like this....grant you this is the first gen float....I can only hope they have gotten better. ok rant over!
So I am obviously bitter and am leaning to the fox zeros on the 2011.

Slammer85

Reaction score
The 2011 don't actually come with the zero pro shocks like it shows in there broshures or on the Internet. I have the zero pros on my front end and I love them!!! The fox float in the rear has been garbage although I've heard the burandt revalve kit is awesome but instead of air use nitrogen to fill it as presure won't change at elavation with nitrogen. I'm still ditching the float though and I'm going with the z bros rear shocks. As far as I'm concerned nobody can touch them and they're built for you specifically!

M1K

Reaction score
Thanks Slammer, that's chitty about the 11's not having fox zeros in the rear! I would like to know if by spending $400 on a revalve job for the float if that brings them close to the zeros performance.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat specified the valving to Fox in the pre 2011 Floats and chit the bed (an apparent $50us per shock savings....how'd that work out for you Cat!). Look at the 2011 Float valving....BIG change. You can revalve to 2011 specs with about $50 to $60 in parts and it it supposed to ride similar to the Burandt kit if you add an external air chamber. Nextechs little air chamber is supposed to be the cats meow (hah). Burandt kit adds air volume internally. Nextechs chamber is a quick and dirty fix for the pre 2011 poor valving. For the ultimate ride, go to the new 11 valve specs or Burandt kit AND the Nextech chamber.

Top Bottom