Bullet proof rzr suspension???

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont think im gonna buying a sxs after reading this thread. Holy ch!t, i had no idea how much goes wrong. I think ill get a quad, less fun, but atleast its always running.

I hope the beef up these units in the years to come cause i really want one.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont think im gonna buying a sxs after reading this thread. Holy ch!t, i had no idea how much goes wrong. I think ill get a quad, less fun, but atleast its always running.

I hope the beef up these units in the years to come cause i really want one.

Buy a teryx.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The brakes are still good btw. Yes I tried aftermarket bushings, not recomended, more money and not as good IMO. Under normal conditions this is a very good machine but what's normal??? I drive the crap out of mine and expect to fix it. Trust me this thing has seen Dakar and mud pit (Dave B has video to prove). Racer Tech 2" lift and Makin Trax progressive springs are the best $600 you can spend on the standard RZR, if you don't belive me just ask me.

Last edited:

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ride mud...expect to be wrenching on the RZR's. My bud's standard RZR is two years old...had suspension bushings all done once (and they're gone again), broke rear swaybar twice, replaced at least one wheel bearing, one CV joint (another is clicking now), replaced brakes (and they're gone again), broke a front lower A arm, plus the usual RZR stuff: broken front diff cage and multiple CV boots. I like the machine and it goes anywhere...but it is HUGE maintenance.

Haven't done any CVs and only one boot. The a arm was abuse. Be nice Dave.

Top Bottom