Building

rider1

Reaction score
Just built a 34x50 pole shed would like to put in concrete with drain floor. I was also thinking of putting white tin on the walls and roof with radiant heat. Any suggestions or ideas about the floor e.g. colour cement, thickness. Shed is being used for 2 small vehicles and somewhere to keep the toys. I also would be looking for a good contractor to do all of this any suggestions. Located in the Wetaskiwin area.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just built a 34x50 pole shed would like to put in concrete with drain floor. I was also thinking of putting white tin on the walls and roof with radiant heat. Any suggestions or ideas about the floor e.g. Colour cement, thickness. Shed is being used for 2 small vehicles and somewhere to keep the toys. I also would be looking for a good contractor to do all of this any suggestions. Located in the wetaskiwin area.

1-800-cyle.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just built a 34x50 pole shed would like to put in concrete with drain floor. I was also thinking of putting white tin on the walls and roof with radiant heat. Any suggestions or ideas about the floor e.g. colour cement, thickness. Shed is being used for 2 small vehicles and somewhere to keep the toys. I also would be looking for a good contractor to do all of this any suggestions. Located in the Wetaskiwin area.

Send "storm1972" a PM, he is a contractor in the area and a good friend. He should be able to help you or at least get you pointed in the right direction.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How tall of building? I have some new white metal from a job, it's 14' tall. I have enough to do your whole shop inside walls.
Let me know how tall of walls you have and I can give you a price.
Thanks

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my walls are 16ft

Ok....we usually put 2 feet or even 4 feet of plywood at the bottom so the metal doesn't get banged up so it would work for you.
Just an idea, can paint plywood to your favourite colour!!

Top Bottom