Building a solar panel

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
arff sets the rules on this site and that is what he tells us all the time. he is the captain and don't anyone forget it, unless val is reading this and he will be home for supper and will start the house work then. hi val!!!!
icon10.gif

but his fridge sucks.............................................................................................................................. the power that is...

Bahhhhh

needs 12 volts to power the conveter to power his anal jaws of life [ thats what he calls his man dilly ] larry told me so

You 2 are always thinking. Bahhhhhhh

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what other uses does that anal jaws of life have ?????????????????

When you buy my solar panel you can find out for yourself. It's a family site. Can't say.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u buy plastic ones? no wateringand they don't die.

I wish. She likes flower beds so she has to care for them. I put underground sprinklers in the back yard for easy watering

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Complete Solar Panel Kits are available from COSTCO.CA [online] Stay away from the crappy kit they sell in the store though:rolleyes:!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Complete Solar Panel Kits are available from COSTCO.CA [online] Stay away from the crappy kit they sell in the store though:rolleyes:!

I picked up a controller at a rv shop. The panel I think I found one now at a good price on kijiji.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a heads up ... the up to 100 watt controller from crappy tire [ blue planet ] was the cheapest by 10.00 anywhere else

Top Bottom