Building a shop, need a good contractor ?

SnowDog

Reaction score
I want to build a shop or should I say have a shop built as I am not a carpenter.:(

If anybody can recommend a good contractor to build a shop from start to finish would be appreciated.

I am located three miles east of Sherwood Park on an acreage, looking to build a shop 32' x 40', 14' wall height, fully finished and heated, lean to off one end to saddle horses etc(keep wife happy) part of shop to be partitioned off for an office area approx 12 x 32 and the list goes on....

So if anybody knows of a good contractor in the Edmonton / Sherwood Park area, let me know as I would like to start ASAP.:d:beer:

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am also looking for someone to build a shop,but bigger 60 or 70 by 100 with 18 to 20 high walls let me know boys and girls!! ps i dont have 6 million dollars!!lol!

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spend the money on infloor heating you will be impressed by long term saving but depressed about intial costs

send me a pm if you have questions

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can set you up with good in floor heat and boiler, let me know.Thanks

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am leaving st albert at 3am to meet up with the other guys in red deer and leaving there a 5am from tim's coffee yahoo. Looking like a great day.....

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am also looking for someone to build a shop,but bigger 60 or 70 by 100 with 18 to 20 high walls let me know boys and girls!! ps i dont have 6 million dollars!!lol!

pm Wildwest on here, he has a company that builds pole sleds, also an avid snowmobiler. not sure but he is pretty busy all the time, must say something.

Top Bottom