brule july 29-31

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
well i found my way in, asked a bunch of guys that were camping near the staging area. they were good to tell me the way in, no one was there lol. almost got lost trying to find my way back, cant wait to go saturday. hopefully i will meet you guys there. i wish i had sand paddles, cant climb worth a sh!t. oh well it was still fun. my quad is running good. see you all tomorrow. i will look for kfx rippers quad. like you said you cant miss it. everyone seems so friendly, this is great!!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow !!, everyone was going nuts on the climbs, man I never seen so much back to back climbing. The tree climb were very hard as the line were wickedly crooked , this is what makes them fun. The wipeouts were unreal . This one guy called Marc was doing this insane climb and decided to bail off the back, well as he bailed off the back the bike went up the hill flipping over backwards and landing on a nice small platform on the bars and seats, WOW!! Now that was insane. 6" to the right and his quad was going off the edge, this same guy was also testing his quad rolling abilities in the steep hillclimbs. KFXDREAMRIPPER was there, and Med1ogre was there and a whole pile of others I didn't know, all nicefolks. Thanks guys the ride was great with lots of entertainment. It's fun to ride when everyone likes to keep it pinned. It's also nice to see the determination in these guys to make their hill.:cool:Nice.
To those who like to camp in tents and go poopoo in the bush, Well!!! Saturday night was very exciting when I ran out of gas on the trail. I had a little visit from a little Cougar which in my mind was way bigger than my husky dog ,kinda made me climb a spuce tree 16 feet up in quite a hurry as I waited for my buddies to come down the trail. 30 min later they arrived. So when your going poopoo or pipi keep and eye out for the little Cougar cause he's not so little.

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
Holy cow !!, everyone was going nuts on the climbs, man I never seen so much back to back climbing. The tree climb were very hard as the line were wickedly crooked , this is what makes them fun. The wipeouts were unreal . This one guy called Marc was doing this insane climb and decided to bail off the back, well as he bailed off the back the bike went up the hill flipping over backwards and landing on a nice small platform on the bars and seats, WOW!! Now that was insane. 6" to the right and his quad was going off the edge, this same guy was also testing his quad rolling abilities in the steep hillclimbs. KFXDREAMRIPPER was there, and Med1ogre was there and a whole pile of others I didn't know, all nicefolks. Thanks guys the ride was great with lots of entertainment. It's fun to ride when everyone likes to keep it pinned. It's also nice to see the determination in these guys to make their hill.:cool:Nice.
To those who like to camp in tents and go poopoo in the bush, Well!!! Saturday night was very exciting when I ran out of gas on the trail. I had a little visit from a little Cougar which in my mind was way bigger than my husky dog ,kinda made me climb a spuce tree 16 feet up in quite a hurry as I waited for my buddies to come down the trail. 30 min later they arrived. So when your going poopoo or pipi keep and eye out for the little Cougar cause he's not so little.

YOU GOT TREED BY A COUGAR!!?? thats crazy!!! had a good time, was intimidated by the insane hill climbs so i kind of kept to myself, couldnt ride worth a crqap due to insane cramping in my thumb, getting a twister for sure cant stand the thumber. couldnt go riding with anyone cause i had to keep stopping to rest my thumb. still had fun. need 3 things in this order, twist throttle, web cams 540, 539's, paddle tires. next time i go i promise to be more outgoing im a noob to this you know, ive only been out riding like 7 times now, so ill get better and be able to hang with you guys.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't geta twist throttle cause when you climb you'll be hanging on so hard you will have it pinned all the time even when you want to let off. Thumb throttles need time to get use to, sometimes WD-40 does the trick. My Banshees throttle is a little stiff but I just need to ride it more .

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow killer weekend! Many unplanned getoffs and some new scars to memorialize it! Flying frenchman is freakin madman. This guy can ride!:hail: Kfx drm ripper and him spent a day finding these seemingly impossible lines, basically sand walls covered in trees! and then carving their way up them. It was a slalom going the wrong way! Our whole group was definitely pushing the bar to keep up with these guys, and we still couldn't pull some of the lines they were ripping. Bent nerfs, bent bars and some mashed plastics are keeping score of the failures haha
Cruising back to camp was a creepy feeling, seeing frenchmans quad without him... lookup there he is in the tree with a camera, documenting the last moments of his life:d. I thought the bears were onto him.
insaneZ400shane where were ya buddy? was on the lookout for ya, but we never found ya. I was spread a little thin visiting between all the camps. Were gonna have to make some amends to that situation. I thought you modded a 400ex thumber? if not i would try that before the twist, or you may be back flipping your bike unintentionally more often then ya like:beer: And hey if you can start your bike you can ride with us! dont worry bout not being able to hang, there's always almost a bypass. and I suck, my quad makes me look good, tinted goggles help too:cool:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Med1ogre does not suck, he can climb any hill or he will try like hell to do it. His bike great just like his abilities to climb. kfx dream ripper CAN CLIMB WITH me anytime as he is very determined to do it, he's got lots of skill to do them wicked lines. MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO!!! You all ride very hard.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kfxdreamripper Thanks for using your campfire for dinner and supper. What's those dates in Sept. your thinking of going? What are you doing for mods for next time you go up? Was also just think how Med1ogre and his buddy Marc were looking at some of those line Sat afternoon and saying man that's just crazy but guess what about 5-10 min later they were ripin them up. What all the damage you guys got on your quad on the weekend?

Top Bottom